Premier League 2020-2021

People have been raving about that Coufal lad this season. I don’t see enough of West Ham to comment though.

Feck you fulvio

He’s been shit tonight.

Coady is a carthorse.

1 Like

Christ this would be some INTERNET victory :popcorn:

Yer man Soucek is a bit like a midfield Thomas Muller too. Doesn’t really resemble a footballer at times, loose and clumsy but has a knack for getting into the right positions at the right time.

Very like Fellaini from Moyes spell at Everton. Great eye for a goal too.

Nice win for West Ham. Some lads on here destroyed by that result.

how squeaky did you get :smiley:

Moyes has em purring

Never in doubt mate :wink:

1 Like

All joking aside Moyes is doing a remarkable job

Tough game against Leicester coming up… A win there and 3rd comes into play.

It was a tough game earlier in the season when we beat them 0-3.

1 Like

I think they’ll turn the tables.

Interesting discussion now with Carragher and Neville picking their England squad for the Euros.

A draw would suit us scousers there. Gain ground on both.

There is no way the Premier league big wigs will let both Leicester and West Ham qualify for the champions league.

They will shit themselves yet

1 Like

Not a chance. The top brass will want the same Top 4 line up as last season in the European Cup slots for next season - the two Manchesters, Chelsea and Liverpool, as they will feel that will present the strongest challenge in Europe last season. Man U are home and hosed for Top 4 now after last nights win over Brighton and Hove Albion courtesy of the non awarding of a late penalty to Brighton. I’d expect Liverpool and Chelsea to be the beneficiaries of a few refereeing decisions over the closing weeks of the campaign.