Premier League 2020-2021

Has anyone ever read @ChairmanDan’s posts using the computer voice but slightly sped up…

3 Likes

What’s the computer voice?

Think Stephen Hawking.

My eyesight means a lot to me

Just because you’re paranoid, doesn’t mean they’re not all out to get you Dan.

@ChairmanDan talking about successful clubs getting decisions ? He obviously didn’t see Thiago Silvas “red card” at the weekend :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I was watching a bit of 1999/2000 Premier League years over the weekend. Manchester United were playing Middlesbrough and had conceded their first penalty at Old Trafford since 1993. They were apoplectic with anger and Keane went full scale Diarmuid Connolly threatening the ref😅 That’s an amazing stat to go 6/7 years without conceding a penalty at home in the league. They must have had very disciplined defenders during that time!

MOTD commented that he could have been sent off sooner.

Time to admit the signing of the season got destroyed by carpet fitters and Christmas tree salesmen.

Silva didn’t get a red per se . Two yellows

He’d be back for the next game so if it was the same rules as the GAA.

1 Like

Could play junior football that evening with the club

1 Like

Ya that’s why var couldn’t go back and correct the refs mistake. Chelsea were screwed.

Tis easy see why Ake doesn’t play much for Man City.

Horrific challenge by Cooper. No sympathy for him.

Losers of West Ham and Leicester are gonna be under serious pressure now with Chelsea in good form (the mad result against WBA notwithstanding) and Liverpool motoring again.

Leicester’s last 3 games are Man Ud (A), Chelsea (A) and Spurs (H). I’ve a feeling they’ll miss out again

If they don’t win tomorrow I think you’ll be bang on… Chelsea look to be in serious form … West Ham will have a few slip ups, bit I hope they win tomorrow and drag Leicester back into it… Liverpool still look very suspect.

Allan Saint Maximin has completely changed the game here for Newcastle

1 Like

Inspired substitutions by brucey.

No Declan rice or Antonio, you’d have to fancy leicester

Hon West Ham