Premier League 2020-2021

What were the other two times?!

He was in goal for Blackburn in 1995 and carried Roy Keaneā€™s dog in 1999.

1 Like

Informative.

September 12th kick off -

We go again.

Chelsea posted a near Ā£97 million trading loss in their most recent financial statements in January of this year. The club owner had his visa revoked and was excluded from the UK. Havenā€™t been following the transfer comings and goings but presumably Chelsea are reduced to sniffing around the lower leagues for bargain buys in such straitened financial times?

No sure theyā€™re still one of the elite coterie of monied super franchises who operate in the higher echelons of the game cross channel.

Hard to sign the really elite top end players, pay the transfer fees and wages involved and comply with Financial Fair Play when youā€™ve just posted a Ā£97 million trading loss like Chelsea have.

@Batigol

Itā€™s back.

Set up a tfk draft league. 10 euro a head.

Can you do draft on that? That would be class.

I thought they introduced something like it but could be wrong- everyone having the same players is shit

Yeah they introduced a draft about 3 years ago I think. Presume itā€™s still there.

10 of us winners takes the 100 notes.

Gordon Henderson - player of the year.
Trent Double A - Young player of the year.
Herr Klopp - Manger of the year.

The premier league fanatics, @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy and @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy, wonā€™t like that.

1 Like

Fanboy footix alert

2 Likes

As a proud Footix, Iā€™d play a TFK league. I like the head-to-head style but Iā€™ll play whatever

1 Like

Is the head to head the draft format?

Iā€™d have to create another login for the TFK league.

Iā€™m not revealing my identity on the INTERNET for the sake of 100 euros.

1 Like

No. You can play overall points or head to head on either the draft or the regular format.

The draft is hard to get right. Thereā€™s not as many players as there are in NFL so the numbers need to be kept tight

Plenty options in midfieldā€¦