Premier League 2020-2021

Fulham and West Brom anyway. Wouldn’t discount West Ham just yet. Liverpool will fancy a 2 in a row watching this City match.

5-2 now to Leicester.

City are dogshit. Cant defend at all. A truly pep Guardiola defence.

A billion Pound spent and he still can’t sort that defence.

1 Like

Title will be staying in Liverpool this year. Just a matter of which team

1 Like

We don’t use that word here. if you don’t like that, fuck off.

3 wins from 3 for Brenad Rodger’s Leicester City. 12 goals banged in in the process. Not bad at all. Outside contenders for a CL place? They only barely missed out last year

Title decider tomorrow night.

Should be up there if the Europa League doesn’t distract them too much. Rodgers never had a great record in the EL though. Castagne looks a perfect replacement for Chilwell in the same way they replaced Maguire with Soyuncu and had coin left over.

I said it last week.

City look a really ordinary team on paper.

@Fagan_ODowd @balbec

Someone just pointed out the reason it isn’t used and fair enough.

I won’t use it again. Apologies to anyone upset by it

1 Like

The first person you should be apologising to is to me. Not fagan or balbec you coward.

At your age you should really no not to call somebody that for an abundance of reasons.

Fair enough

I apologised to anyone upset by it

I didn’t see the game today but apparently Wolves realised half way through the game last week that if you kick the ball in behind the city defence they fall apart.
I’d imagine the whole league will follow suit. City will have to spend big on a centre half soon

They have Ruben Dias on the way from Benfica for ÂŁ50m with Otamendi heading the other way

He’s a good player but cities problem is on the training pitch. Pep has made good defenders look like clowns in the past.

Fuck off you handicap.

It’s not just the defence, Fernandino and Rodri is hardly a midfield pairing that would frighten you.

Mahrez was a one season wonder, Foden is average, De Bruyne one paced. They’re all a bit meh.

In other non City news, West Ham are beating the snot out of Wolves

1 Like