Premier League 2020-2021

Wolves will be relegated

1 Like

Think there are far worse than them this season.

4-0, Haller. He needs to start a league game.

West Ham over Man City whoā€™ve spent billions.

Themselves and Sheffield United

ā€œIā€™ve had a lot of captains in my career but how Seamus expresses his love for the shirt is really top. He is a great captain, honestly. I donā€™t want to forget anyone but he is up there as a captain with Maldini, John Terry and Sergio Ramos.ā€

Carlo Ancelotti

3 Likes

Fuck Doherty

This is a very strange thread. Reading it back I though that Iā€™d missed a match between Chelsea and Man Utd.

• I might have a little value bet on Spuds to win the league.

• Wolves could get relegated.

• So could Sheffield Utd.

• Thatā€™s a very worrying day for Man City because even if not every team has Jamie Vardy any idiot can see the type of balls that are giving them trouble. Pep basically has to win the league this season or Iā€™d say heā€™ll be sacked. Thereā€™s been a lot of debate as to who will go first between Lampard and OGS but conceivably Pep could be gone at the end if the season before either of them.

• On the Lamport v OGS debate though, Chelsea were a lot better than Man Utd today. Utd were genuinely embarrassing.

• Villa vs Fulham today is a huge game.

United are indeed dogshit at the moment. Iā€™m hoping theyā€™ll improve a lot in the next few weeks.
No way wolves get relegated. Would take that bet all day. Villa Fulham west Brom sheff United all go down before them.

West Brom
Sheffield United
Burnley

Will go down.

Arsenal are some price tonight at 11/2.

1 Like

Man City had 14 fit senior players for the game against Leicester.

Fit is an operative word as Mahrez and Laporte havenā€™t been with the squad since last season because of covid.

Just looking at Arsenalā€™s squad there. Surely they need to move some players on?

By my reckoning they have 8 centre halves on their books at present.

Mustafi
Sokratis
Saliba
Holding
Chambers
Luiz
Gabriel
Mari

What is it with English teams hogging players?

United are playing hardball on a load of players who are out of the first team picture as well. They should just be looking to get guys like Smalling and Mata off their books.

Iā€™ve 20 on them. Liverpool are not where they were at last two years

Hard to see many people having sympathy for the billionaire murderers

Thatā€™s because they wouldnā€™t beat Liverpool in a month of Sundayā€™s

2 Likes

They looked very good against Newcastle in the first 45. Need to keep Kane fit.

My question is what does he do when Bale is fit? Spurs looked like they are narrow in attack allowing width for full backs. He hardly plays Bale left full. Does he change the shape for one guy?

Doherty was superb in the first half

:rofl:

Alisson out tonight. Itā€™s Arsenals to lose really.

Both teams could lose.

Or win.

They could draw either.

1 Like