Premier League 2020-2021

Whereā€™s he going?

Donā€™t go chasing after your losses on Brighton Saturday.

Too late, iā€™m invested now. Brighton was a great gamble at 4/1- on another day they score 6. I adjudged the performance of both teams perfectly - just not the score sheet.

Are they not going fir 3 in a row over them?

They are afraid to take a loss on them

Smalling and Mata have been there long term now so anything they make on them will be a profit and will probably get Ā£5m a year or so off the wage bill individually.

Super John McGinn ripping it up at Craven Cottage.

1 Like

There are too many games to played this season, in the interests of brevity they should just relegate Fulham now and save everyone the hassle

1 Like

Being a well dressed Londoner who fronts up to the media should buy Scott Parker a few more months in the job than heā€™d get if he was called Carlos Clipboard

2 Likes

Heā€™s going to the hurlers for a few and then into 101 to check that out.

Fulham are dung though

Premier League 2020 is cancelled

Yer man Pickford is a Sunday League level keeper.

1 Like

He seemed promising at Sunderland but heā€™s made some amount of mistakes for Everton. Remember Eamonn Dunphy was saying Liverpool should have signed him to replace KariusšŸ˜‚

James (Hamez) is the best player in the league.

Far too good for the EPL.

1 Like

Glad I transferred him into my FPL team. Ah heā€™s only produced it against West Brom and Brighton yet.

The EPL IS 75% Brightons and West Broms.

1 Like

Brighton usually finish about 16th. West Brom are newly promoted. The Big 6 plus Everton, Leicester and Wolves are all decent sides in my opinion.

I was one week too late getting Jamez in

Chocolate wrists