Premier League 2021-2022 (the Footix thread)

You wouldn’t wish a vile regieme like Man City a days luck.

I was reading there that in calendar year 2021, Newcastle United conceded the most goals in the Premier League. So far in 2022, with Eddie Howe now at the helm, Newcastle have conceded the fewest amount of goals in the Premier League.

Sounds like Newcastle had a narrow escape when they couldn’t get Emery on board.

It just goes to show the importance of good old fashioned English values.

Leeds United should be taking note of this. Instead with 20 goals conceded in their last 5 league games, they’re doubling down on the hipster front.

Fit and proper

1 Like

Disgusting

1 Like

Big win there for Arsenal.

1 Like

Finally finding some resilience, these were games they’d usually lose 2-1 after taking the lead

Great recovery from mid week.

Trust the process.

1 Like

The Goonies have steel not seen since the invincibles. Big summer ahead, need a striker, full back depth and another CM.

Striker is key. They would have been a real problem for Liverpool in midweek had they a top forward. For me that’s what separates them from the top 3. Rest of the team is coming together nicely

Crystal Palace doing a number on Arsenal here

Spurs will get fourth.

Viera has been doing an outstanding job with Palace. They’re a magnificent club

4 Likes

Playing decent football here. Solid but always looking to go fast and make arsenal commit. Nice and direct.

The real opposite of Burnley in a lot of ways

1 Like

Arsenal still have a game in hand over spurs I think

Arsenal have a tricky fixture list. Spurs seem to have found the knack of beating the bad teams and have a handy run in and experienced manager.

Insightful

2 Likes