Premier League 2022/23

Fernandez is a hateful cheat.

Neville trying to highlight contact which didn’t occur

Set piece might be if use to Araenal

What foul?

Martinez gets hit by the ball. Tierney ( Neville ) you cunt

Sucker punched

Sake

In your blinkered opinion arsenal man. There clearly was contact. I swear on my united pajamas.

1 Like

Nah

Arsenal much the better side.

One little tweak and they’ll win. Malacia has Saka on toast, Odegaard needs to come away from the right centre and play on Martinelli’s side. He has Dalot destroyed any time the ball goes between them. Saka getting everything down his side. Just feed Martinelli

Ah Jaysus. You’re getting very hot under the collar!

Arsenal :joy:

1 Like

As soon as Arsenal concede first against betters sides it’s generally game over then.

Arteta just too gung-ho when a draw today was a good result

They are a better side than United as the general play bore out. Going for a draw is losing mentality. Had Martinelli effort being against anyone bar one of the super clubs they’d have won handy today

Nah…

You have to be solid in defence, they’ve looked open to easy counters all throughout the game. Utd could have had 3 more too.

When they are forced forward and into the changes they made chasing it then they’re fucked in reality

Ben White caught deepest twice

Arsenal are gutless, that’s the main difference.

Wank talk.

No fault of effort today just brainless tactically coming into the game

1 Like

Caught with a sucker punch after equalising and they downed tools. Last season’s Pep is a fraud.

1 Like

Jimmy Floyd reckons Spurs won’t make too 4 which is a surprising take. I reckon his Chelsea history meant he had to include them in his top 4.

Did Woolwich capitulate once the going got tough? Only got about 10 minutes of it on the radio in the car. I’ll watch the highlights on Match of the Day later.

Nah. Both teams had spells in the game. Utd were on top for periods too. The bits where you go and score the goals count as general play too…

West Ham fans have a real soft spot for Woolwich for some reason.