Premier League 2022/23

It was like living in a foreign country

1 Like

Fuck me

Desperate from Lloris.

Lloris is done. He might cost France a world cup

2 Likes

Mike Maignan will surely get his spot now.

If you saw that at an u10 match, youd sub the goalkeeper

You wouldnt. That would be pretty shitty.

1 Like

Arsenal playing serious football here. The much maligned Xhaka even looks transformed.

Could Lloris have done better again there, Xhaka’s shot wasn’t in the corner?

That aged well.

2 Likes

Whats weird is why so few kids support city. They’ve absolutely dominated for the last 5 years but most 7/8 year olds support liverpool. Foden, Grealish, KDB and now Haaland are ridiculous footballers and amaxing to watch. But City leave kids cold. It might be the clinical sterility of execution, the absence of excitement.

1 Like

They dont make anyone dream.

That’s a hard fix.

this softens his argument slightly - his newspaper is owned by a mate of putin & a saudi linked to the Saudi state bank

6 Likes

Judging by the kids playing football in my estate, the replica kits tend to be Liverpool, United, Barca, Dundalk or Celtic. I also saw one lad in goals wearing a Limerick goalie jersey.

I’d imagine the first two are probably because of the influence of parents.

1 Like

You’d see twice as many young lads supporting Tottenham than City even. Golden Boot Harry is a big draw.

Something anemic looking about the Man City jersey even.

Ooooft Miguel…

It doesn’t soften the argument at all.

Taxi for Migs.

In our day certainly outside Dublin not many dads were diehard fans of an English football team. We all just picked who to follow on a whim or by who was good at the time. Now all the first generation footix have their kids following in the family tradition and that usually means Liverpool and united.