Premier League 2022/23

I hardly watch a match these days. @BruidheanChaorthainn keeps me informed of all goings on tbf to him.

+1.

I wont see any action tomorrow (cc @Raylan) but Iā€™ll get a full rundown here.

As for Hillsborough - City fans were chanting plenty of Hillsborough chants last week apparently, now Martin calling it hooliganism live on air. A very nasty country.

Tory scum.

Itā€™ll feel different when youā€™re a die-hard Limerick hurling fan supporting your beloved 'Pool from the Costa while checking in for gossip from the club championship

2 Likes

Tyler can look forward to a nice warm welcome on his next visit to Anfield.

Thinly veiled weā€™ll murder him and piss on his corpse.

Disappointing to see these types of threats mike.

5 Likes

Welcome back Martin.

2 Likes

You need to shoehorn the patriots in there for full effect.

1 Like

The Quirke news has saddened me, Iā€™m spent for pointless negativity

1 Like

You didnā€™t mention that theyā€™d rob his pockets.

2 Likes

I presume the baying mob of Liverpool fans will want to burn Jamie carragher at the stake for sitting alongside and having the craic Witt Martin Tyler last night.

1 Like

Dean Henderson has some confidence in himself considering how shit he is. Let one straight through him there

Spurs are going to go very close to winning this league.

This lad keiffer Moore is doing a Jamie vardy.
Worked his way up from the very bottom to now scoring in the premier league

Didnā€™t realise heā€™d signed for Bournemouth. He was good for Wales at the last Euros. Canā€™t see him being as prolific as Vardy though. More of a Kevin Davies type target man.

1 Like

Stevie G could be under pressure very soon.

1 Like

I had forgotten yer man Michael Beale had left as Steven Gerrardā€™s assistant. Going down 2-0 at Bournemouth on the first day is a very bad result. They could be the unexpected strugglers.

Nice bit of niggle between Bruno Lage and Jesse Marsche at the end there.

Huge Pity he didnā€™t stay In rangers until he got the Liverpool job. Would have been hilarious.

1 Like

Very poor run end of last season after the initial bounce when he came in.