Premier League 2022/23

That’s great to see :clap::clap::clap:

I think your tampon is in a bit too far.

Is Match of the Day on tonight?

1 Like

Deflect all you want, the screaming Mary is clear to see.

1 Like

You’re screaming, incel boy. :grin:

Who got man of the match lads?

1 Like

I I don’t follow any EPL club so no bias but i have to say Conte is top class. Best manager in the league for me.

That gobshite on Sky is after asking him about some Spurs lad pulling the hair of some Chelsea lad

He looked completely baffled by the question :laughing:

2 Likes

You shouldn’t bother watching sport if you want to take offense with every miniscule comment from pundits and commentators, you are too fragile.

My very sensible post triggered the fuck out of you and you’re going on about fragility. :grinning:

Too easy.

Did it? Lets recap shall we? You posted a bullshit statement claiming borderline sexism from a male pundit towards his female counterpart, (there wasn’t) and you were pulled for it. You had nothing to back it up so attempted a mediocre wriggling manoeuvre which was easily backhanded towards you by myself in Roger Federer style execution.

I told you before about wearing that tea cosy in the warm weather, you get all flustered mate.

The racist incel is triggered something fierce. :grin:

Put down the keyboard, mate. You’re useless at this.

I gracefully accept your surrender.

You’re a real person? I presumed you were just a satire.

Souness is a dickhead, he’s usually racist rather than sexist though

1 Like

I’m somehow in a WhatsApp group administered by lapsed forum member @Scrunchie where several lads on it watch 6 live English football matches every weekend, and the consensus was Souness was trying to make the female pundit feel awkward with the men v men, boys will be boys, great to have proper football back stuff. About as subtle as a sledgehammer.

Motd2 innit

1 Like

That Karen Carney lassie is an excellent pundit. Called it spot on at half time.

1 Like

Ah lovely

1 Like

It seems pretty clear from your post that @Scrunchie added you to a whatsapp group mate.

What was the concensus on Awoniyi bro?