Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

If Chelsea didn’t get one at nil all hard to see how that is one

Nunez :grinning:

Nunez is such a useless article in the most important aspect of his role that you can’t help but want the lad to succeed.

2-0 flatters Chelsea

Klopp turning his back to a penalty in a nothing game v a nothing team when his side are Two nil up at home possibly explains why he has such a terrible record when it Comes to winning trophies.

1 Like

Kloppo leaving is a disaster for Darwin. Alonso will ship him out to Inter Milan for 40 million Euro.

That Ivan Toney lad is unreal good.

It really does. Ten Haag turn away for corners, throws and goalkicks also? Only thing that could explain his record

Arsenal should break the bank for him

Bradley :clap::clap::clap:

Time for a unification poll.

The live action shot of this facial expression deserves to become a meme.

1 Like

I’ll revise my earlier statement. Spurs are exciting to watch but perhaps not the best side in the league yet.

Bradley and Ferguson could shape Irish football for the next 12.6 years. We need a 32 county team.

Burnley might be about to cause an upset here against the champions

Chelsea are useless, but that non penalty for the foul on Gallagher was absolutely disgraceful.

Since it was announced that Klopp passed away last week, they’ll get every decision going until the end of the season. Since one decision went against them v Tottenham they’ve got every decision their way.

I’d have buried that

Is this your first time watching soccer ball? You need to calm down slippy

Stephen Kenny didn’t try hard enough to convince Conor Bradley to play for the Republic @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy. He didn’t want to commit to a team coached by a lad who was once locked out of a dressing room by Gary Twigg.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum mate. I take it with a name like Slippy Stevie that you’re a Man United fan.

https://twitter.com/collinabanter/status/1752801756587659536?t=awATJHPHLLu1XQ4WYH7mPw&s=19

Life comes at you fast