Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

Ederson seems to have gotten bored :joy:

Maupay is some Cunt for a wind up :joy:

Ederson fouls Pinnock there. No question

Oh yeah, albeit going through Ake to do so :joy:

Brentford pissed KDB off earlier. Thatā€™s never a good idea. Heā€™s been on twist ever since

Iā€™m guessing this is about game 6 of the 17 game winning run

Itā€™s 5 wins on the trot, 4 of the 5 wins against bottom 6 sides and the 5th against a horribly out of form Newcastle. Just looking at the fixture list there for Citeh for February, itā€™s fairly handy, 3 games on the trot at home against sides in the bottom half of the table before a trip to another side in the bottom half, Bournemouth.

Their games against sides in the top half of the table are all mostly clustered together in March and early April. Citeh picked up 2 points from 12 against Top 5 sides earlier in the season.

Its actually turning out that Klopp and pep are the only two properly good managers in the world. Every other next best thing is exposed as a spoofer gradually as time goes on.

If City win the league this season it will be the most dominant 7 year spell in the history of English top flight football. And still nobody has a bad word to say about them, just shows the classy way they are going about things.

Or is because they are incredibly sterile and very non offensive?

I actually wouldnā€™t really care if city won every league from now until the end of the league. Nobody really cares about them.

https://twitter.com/Mo_UTD10/status/1754609895481975008?t=1RbDlZrp9Sq3e5bpScZv8g&s=19

Did you feel the same about Chelsea when Terry, Drogba, Mourinho and Lampard were dragging them to titles?

No. Chelsea were easy to hate. They had genuine Chelsea men in Terry and Lampard who genuinely cared.

Do cityā€™s fans every give a fuck? Thereā€™s no romance to them at all. It just seems so cold.

Surely thereā€™s a few bad words in the 115 charges of sports washing/financial doping that have been laid against them?

2 Likes

Genuine West Ham and Marseille men.

Thatā€™s exactly it sure, Chelsea had none of the class that City had and so were detested. Terry and Lampard were both West Ham fans, not like Foden who comes from a family of huge City fans and has been at the club his whole life.

Do city really have class? I donā€™t think anybody really cares about them. Even the big games They are involved in donā€™t feel like big games.

Foden is from a family of United fans I think.

Ancellotti is better than both

When you say the world, you mean the epl?

1 Like

Ah here :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Yeah I do I suppose but thatā€™s the biggest best and richest league in the world so all the best lads end up there and keep turning out shite. Would be interesting to see how Ancelotti would do if he moved there.

Very well respected among their peers, that says it all.

united fans only care about being ahead of Liverpool. What they donā€™t realise is they havenā€™t been ahead of them in reality in years