Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

Ten Benson made an awful error making Fernandes captain; a poor character and also as he is captain he is undroppable despite being in a shocking run of form

1 Like

Garnacho :smile:

Garnacho is crap

Mainoo should walk for that

Ross Barkley and Andros Townsend in the same team has a very November 2013 flavour of the month vibe about it.

What are Gerard Deulofeu and Ravel Morrison up to these days?

2 Likes

I didnā€™t realise Harry styles was a man United fan.

This Ogbene chap is hopeless

This ref loves a yellow card.

Looked a crazy harsh one on Mainoo.

Lads Ogbene is fucking shite

I switched off just after halfā€¦but heā€™s very easy to defend once you stand off him. Heā€™s a championship player really so itā€™s a tad harsh criticizing him.

2 all ffs I give up

Touch of a baby elephant from him there and the ref blows the final whistle. Sums up his 90 minutes. Hard to understand how hes a professional footballer. Hed be a decent winger in Rugby union though.

Ogbene needed to lash that last ball that went up in the air straight into the six yard box. I knew heā€™d try to control it and fluff it.

Somebody tell the Manchester United transfer committee quick.

The Liverpool posters are
Seething

Yanited win brings them upā€¦oh wait

1 Like

He was a good Gaelic footballer for Nemo who has pace, fitness and a great attitude. Just lacks a bit of finesse in the final third. In fairness he caused France trouble back in March and was very good against Liverpool and Arsenal.

1 Like

Rasmus Hojlund becomes the youngest player in the history of the premier league to score in six consecutive games.

Liverpoolā€™s highline is ideal for himā€¦ Utd sit deep which exposes him.

United winning games despite still not looking very good. Better than losing games while not looking good I guess.

Should be a decent battle between them, Spurs and Villa for 4th.