Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

Hard believe that wasn’t a penalty

Ahead of Wolves who are :honeybee: and all that Saudi money.

Friend of mine and his son went over tonight so delighted they got to see this. Kudos makes big difference

2 Likes

Paqueta is the difference too.

1 Like

It doesn’t look good for you

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-amanda-staveley-bankruptcy-court-32225536

That late winner for the Villa is a dagger in the heart of Totteringhams Champions League hopes.

Luton right back completely switched off for that Villa winner. Digne sneaked in behind him.

Spurs at Villa next week.

Massive game but i don’t see the Villa finishing above Spurs. Our European travails may catch up with us. Villa need to beat Spurs to have a chance.

Soucek goal today was as sweet a strike as you’ll see

1 Like

5th could be enough for Champions League with those extra spaces. Yanited are trying to stay on their coattails.

Villa are hot on the trail of Liverpool, I don’t think they’ll be too worried about the team below them.

Aston Villa v Liverpool at Villa Park in the penultimate game of the season very possibly a title decider.

The Head Choppers and Yanited have damaged the coefficient with humiliating group stage exits. 5th might not be enough

That’s a formidable looking united team, as good a united team as I’ve seen in a derby in a long long time

The home of the World Champions is hopping

Oh my word what a hit from Rashford

1 Like

Sir Marcus❤

That’s a proper hit and a real fuck you to the united fans who have been abusing him

2 Likes

If they somehow hold on here, thats goal of the season

City are rattled