Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

Secretly? Deep down and overtly they didnā€™t want to beat City, the footix is an odd breed.

I doubt any man United fan had much confidence today. Without hojlund it just doesnā€™t work.

City are a very sterile club and hard to get worked up over. As I said theyā€™re like costs coffee fc.

With hojlund back Iā€™d expect two results v Liverpool but I also could see Liverpool completely fall apart at any point. So Iā€™m not sure itā€™ll come down to losing v man United.

Heā€™s fucking seething :joy:

1 Like

How many times did Ferguson break the British transfer fee record ?

Roy Keane anyway for 3.7 million.

Ronaldo was the record sale as well.

Was Veron a record?

3 times - Andy Cole, Seba Veron and Rio Ferdinand

Off the top of my head Iā€™d say Andy Cole, Juan Sebastian Veron and Rio Ferdinand were record British transfer fees. Wayne Rooney too youā€™d imagine. Or at least for a teenager. Ferguson was actually inadvertently at fault for the Pogba record fee that bate all. Still stands today and he allowed to leave for free just 4 years previously.

Van persie was the record between two British clubs

Missed the game myself but sounds like City tore them apart. Sounds like it was a plucky performance from United to stay in it and only lose by 2

1 Like

Mctominay kept united in it

https://twitter.com/FootbalIhub/status/1764346837484339527?t=2JCPD9ID-GIJeU-rhyWKcA&s=19

Disappointing to hear the united fans booing Rashford as he went off today

Shit like that would make you appreciate not having a camera pointed at you 24/7

Toe suckers, snot eaters wtf . Whatā€™s next?

Rapists?

Racists?

Keane and RVN were record fees paid by an English club at the time as well - Fergies version of 5 times.

You having alphabet troubles?

3 Likes

Sorry and Iā€™m not meant to be responding to you either.