Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

Somehow Rashford gets the blame. You’d have to wonder

Ah sure you were very confident they’d finish 3rd so you’re hardly that spooked? It’ll be a tough game anyway for the Redmen. Man United will raise their game. Reverse of when Man Utd were going for the title in 2011 and a Dirk Kuyt hat-trick took them down.

1 Like

Man United ending klopp and the murders would be simply fantastic.

1 Like

This did not age well

I’ll surely make the flight this time.

2 Likes

Ah look, it’s easy do it against shit like united and slide on a few penalties. Imagine leaving a fella free in the box 8 minutes into injury time, who the fuck is leading that side?

Munster and United involved in big games on the same day.

A long time since 08 when both won European cups.

Munster beat Leinster to win a league the night of the 2011 champions league final.

What’s rare is wonderful.

I’m forever an optimist when it comes to the teams I follow but I have a bad feeling both will lose on Sunday.

1 Like

It would be what @Fulvio would refer to as a pyrrhic victory. Liverpool would still only be a point off the summit even with a defeat. But given the incredible standard at the top this season then there’s very little room for dropped points.

The standard at the top is awful this season.

1 Like

I already informed the board that yanited have concerns about mainoo.

5 Likes

Think Brentford had 28 or 29 shots against them last week. xG was something like 4-1. They are a rabble.

1 Like

What’s the mid table standard like in that case mate?

What type of concerns? They can surely produce one player who’s a good character

Southgate will have a job on his hands getting a tune out of Yanited next season. Kalvin Phillips might be the man to add some solidity in midfield. Maybe even a surprise move for an experienced professional with winning mentality like Jordan Henderson.

3 Likes

The Pool will batter United. You’d be more worried playing Everton at Goodison. They just have zero bottle and even less heart and talent.

This fella has about as much insight into the goings on in man United as Fred flinstone.

Staring Man Utd GIF by Manchester United

1 Like

@carryharry could you post up that united superfan reaction please? Matt or Mark Goalsatthebridge I think his name is.

2 Likes

Max Kilman is on the way too. That’ll tidy up the defence