Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

It will be an awful decision to sack him. as bad as appointing Moyes.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I didnā€™t see the result till 20 mins agoā€¦i thought utd were hammered, they were 2 down.

1 Like

United will be fine. I really think they should hold on for 6th.

Ten Hag is easily uniteds worst ever manager post Matt Busby. I donā€™t think theyve ever played well under him. Even when they win they are shite. Southgate would be worse again. Whats Tommy tuchel at now?

Thatā€™s rubbish.

Heā€™s vastly superior to Jose, van gaal and ole.

Thatā€™s one of your craziest statements and youā€™ve said it a few times.

Man U have a history of sacking managers whoā€™ve just won the FA Cup. Tommy Docherty and Coach Van Gaal.

Jaysus lads. Football, bloody hell!

2 Likes

And of course Moyes

Some of ye lads need to calm down and realise yeā€™re arguing over English clubs ye have zero real connection to imo.

Jones, Konate, Sabo, Robertson are all just back and were out for long spells as well as Salah who also has African nationsā€¦ A great time to get players back

Itā€™ll drive lads on here mental if he isnā€™t sacked.

Ju still want them tickets :joy::joy:

1 Like

Iā€™d say the only poster that wants him sacked is @dodgy_keeper. I hope he stays for years.

Heā€™s absolutely hopeless. He has imposed no style of play whatsoever they either scrape through games playing shit or are completely chaotic in defeat. Itā€™s bordering on ridiculous how bad heā€™s been given the money spent and his reputation and I think even you can see it now.
He had actually achieved fuck all before united either and his rep was based completely on hype.

Simply put if he turns man United around itā€™ll eclipse every single managerial achievement in the premier league bar what sir Alex Ferguson done.

thats the huge worry for the opposition fans and thatā€™s why they want him gone.

1 Like

You must have missed all of last season then.

Thatā€™s a lovely pair of tartan Man U pyjama ends heā€™s wearing there.

2 Likes

They were shit in almost every match. Results werenā€™t too bad but the performances gave no foundation to build on.

:joy: :joy:
We do. Not sure about Juhy junior after tonightā€¦ it nearly broke him!