Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

Abu Dhabi innit

Hardly his fault?

City battering Palace after conceding one early

Palace have got their consolation goal in early.

What a fucking goal from de bruyne!

Some cojones on Ortega

Referees have got the memo from Abu Dhabi. This is stonewall.

https://twitter.com/The_Forty_Four/status/1776585430533644744

I’ve seen them given

Palace are City’s bogey side. They’ll do em here

United should feel very hard done by looking at that

Rico and Phil stepping up from the famed Man City Academy this week :heart_eyes:

That’ll do Haaland the world of good.

The Man City kids are alright lads

1 Like

Haaland chipping in with the 3rd in a 3-1 the fucking charlatan

Sharpest Grealish has looked all year. They should leave him there now for the rest of the season.

It sounds like a very dull title race. The 30 minutes or so that I caught of both of the so called big top of the table head to heads in recent weeks, Liverpool v Citeh and Citeh v Woolwich, they were all happy to go out and play out dull draws. Outside of the head to heads have the three contenders dropped points to anybody else in 2024? Just steamrolling over all the pack. God be with the days when a Sir Alex title winning Man U side would go down to a hostile Dell and concede 6 to Southampton.

An exciting title race, you need the contenders dropping points and a sense of unpredictability as to where the next twist is going to come from. Even The League of Scotland title race in recent weeks has thrown up results like Glasgow Rangers losing at home to Motherwell and Glasgow Celtic losing at Heart of Midlothian and drawing at home to Kilmarnock.

Everyone is still talking about Manchester United

I’m not surprised that everybody is talking about Man U. Citeh, Dippers and Woolwich are all just dull soulless systems teams.

Oh villa….

Olly Olly Olly looks to have saved a point for villa

Luton ahead