Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

It will a major blot on Klopps legacy not to beat a lame duck managed team in 3 attempts in a season.

1 Like

He wont shake that stink.

Granted it doesn’t say much for united if they can only get up for Liverpool and allow themselves be walked over by the rest of the league

He’s always hanging around old Trafford like he owns the place. Big fat purple smug head on him.

Red rover. City will walk it

1 Like

That was a really good chance for Elliott on the volley at the end .

Can’t keep letting teams in it or giving them head starts. Could have been 5 up at half time and then were lucky to draw… A standard performance this season.

I only saw the second half there but Fernandes gave a real captains performance there

1 Like

The mainoo kid scored a cracking goal but he was very poor from play.

:joy: :rofl: :rofl:
You’re some fucking ham!

Nothing i said there is incorrect. He was very poor and all over the place.

He’s a grand lad but he’s taking years off Casemeiro

Like a dog chasing his tail.

Mainoo seems like a dinger of a young lad. Unusually for united he seems a good character who won’t get too big for his boots

The boys are in a shed somewhete

https://twitter.com/skysportspl/status/1777000713370919066?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

2 Likes

That’s actually laughable. The state of the place.

1 Like

Love to see that cunt suffer…

Dippers have won 1 of their 8 league games against Top 6 opposition this season and that against Aston Villa at home at the start of last September. Jurgen makes them dream, fair enough but you need a bit more than the heavy metal, blowing into inhalers, running around like maniacs when you come up against the sides near the top of the table.

1 Like

3 times

Klopp is some chump

1 Like

If only they could have invoked VAR.

I thought he was meant to be a lovely lovely man ? Shouting and berating players after the untied goals suggests otherwise…