Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

Nope this lad was Spanish.

He was referring to Man Utd v Liverpool last week. Iā€™d say Liverpool 9-0 Palace in 1989 was the most one sided game between those sides.

1 Like

Iā€™m on about the game v utd last week

Oh Stefan Bacjectic. Heā€™s just coming back from a season long injury. Played the U23 match at Old Trafford the other night.

1 Like

A friend of mine met Luke Chambers mother in Popworld last night after Aintree.

On loan at Wigan now but he could be the answer.

Tem Hag has destroyed Klopp

2 Likes

Ten Hag has destroyed MUFC too.

2 Likes

Sorry pal, but banquo destroyed united.

Wheels have well and truly come off. Seemed to be doing better all season than expected but it seems to have fallen apart now, unless thereā€™s another European miracle.

A 38 year old mpdric sprinted past him and he hasnt been seen since

3 Likes

I had the telly on but I was working in the garden and only caught bits of the match when I was coming in and out for bits. Every time I came in Liverpool were hitting the woodwork or the Palace keeper was making a miracle save. I couldnā€™t believe Liverpool didnā€™t win.

Klopp has done some job to keep this squad in the title race for so long. He gets average enough players who cost fuck all to play above themselves. Thereā€™s an IQ deficiency among a lot of them. New manager has an impossible job ahead of him.

1 Like

How much did nunez cost?

1 Like

Liverpool fell apart when some of the fans chased Firminho out of the Club

Arsenal would want to drive on here and score

2 Likes

City won the league today

1 Like

Iā€™d agree with you- they cruise through the lesser teams with a huge quality squad and take nothing out of themselves.

If Arsenal can add a top striker and a leftback-theyll be hard to stop next year

Liverpool need a natural centre forward that can play with his back to goal. Play Nunez off the left and let him use his pace and power. Time to move Salah on.

2 Likes

Someone Reaction GIF