Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

Is Man City’s figure the amount they’ve paid Haaland in wages?

Just shows you the job Pep has done and the players basically on the dole

1 Like

Do foreign sales not count on that thing?

1 Like

How we feeling gunners?

Saka is CLUTCH

Arsenal heaping the pressure onto Pep

Burnley are being handed safety this past month and they are solidly fucking it away

Just seen the dive from Arsenal there and var didn’t over rule it :joy:

A huge win for Forest today survival is in sight

Ah jaysus… The Bournemouth goal disallowed… WTF? Arsenal must have serious dirt on referees

The officials are doing everything they can to try and get the Bank of England, arch-establishment club over the line. Just seeing it there now on Match of the Day. The Bournemouth disallowed goal was as dubious as the Woolwich penalty.

We can only hope City go on to do it and Pep cements himself as the greatest manager of all time.

Woolwich need somebody to take a point off Citeh to win the league. Amusingly Spurs are now been widely cited as the best possibility of that happening. If Spurs don’t lie down, roll over to have their bellies tickled and present Citeh with 3 points, I just give up.

You’d surely prefer City rather than Arsenal to win it though?

I’d much rather Arsenal to win it, Spurs are my team

City could drop points at Fulham. They took four off Arsenal. Would go down to GD then and Arsenal are at least 8 ahead I’d say.
City would have to win 5/6 at spuds to have realistic chance on last day

City will win every game. It’s only a matter of if Arsenal can.

1 Like

Given how defensively solid spurs are that could be tricky

When our favourite teams united and the pool aren’t involved it really exposes how meaningless this whole thing is for Irish people

2 Likes