Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

Another gift 2-0

Maddison is so unlucky to come along in this era, that bollix Southgate will hardly pick Grealish not to mind another maverick. I’d love to see him get a run with Rice in midfield for England, he never seems to lose the ball.

Where is Ryan Sessegnon these days?

Maddison is in great form but I’m not sure if he’s all that either.

Still there I think, great athlete but doesn’t seem to have the instincts of a defensive player, at the same time, he is way too passive to play wide in a front 3. Needs a move.

Was very good all last season (statistically as well), he passes the eye test, some of the stuff he does with the timing and weight of his passing is really elite. Think the questions were probably around his application and fitness, he seems tohave gotten after that side.

You realise why he did that, right?

He’s a great bit of stuff

1 Like

https://twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/1717564243736932702

1 Like

At exactly 50 seconds that’s the new music venue in the City complex cc @Fagan_ODowd

1 Like

He’s a David Bentley for the new millennium

Ah that’s incredibly harsh on Madders. He scored 18 goals the season before last. A better player than Bentley. Not as good as prime Christian Eriksen but a fine player nonetheless.

We’ll see what Ange is made of tonight against the ol master

Jaysus, I’d have Maddison well above Eriksen. Maddison is world class.

4 Likes

I’d still take peak Eriksen but Maddison is closing the gap very quickly

1 Like

He’s like a hybrid of the best of Glenn Hoddle and Gazza.

1 Like

Hoddle is the best Spurs player of my lifetime, followed by peak Ginola,

Klinsmann laughs at all those cunts

I’d take Maddison over Grealish. More end product in terms of goals and assists.

Woah now pal, Jackers done it in the big stage. Let’s see how James goes