Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

Guimaraes should have gone in the first half I think.

No sign of Thomas Partey tonight. Has Lego Man taken action on the disturbing allegations?

Maybe @carryharry got onto Lego Man and told him that his handling of it all was attracting some unfavourable comment on TFK.

@carryharry refuses to engage on the Partey allegations so presumably he’s happy to see an alleged multiple rapist being available for selection.

I like the look of Livramento for Newcastle. He did cost about 40 million quid though.

Newcastle are purring lads.

Only one unbeaten record in the English Premier League now.

Man United are a Garancho being offside by a few centimetres from being level on points with arsenal.

It’s small margins but the narrative around both clubs is hilarious.

1 Like

Arsenal are in a lovely spot but they do need to sort out the Havertz situation. A decent striker is needed too. But a lovely side besides with a great bit of character.

City back on top, over to three point lane now Monday night.

Woolwich always get a very soft press. Arch establishment, Bank of England club.

Carragher & Neville says a two handed shove in the back isn’t a foul :joy:

They’ve been bailing water Arsenal . United were a snot hair offside from beating them, Chelsea missed two sitters at 2-0 up. Even Spuds outplayed them at home. They not playing as well as last year

1 Like

Yeah, definitely a dip in form from Saka & Martinelli too.
When Martin is missing in Midfield that final pass to unlock the opposition just isn’t there against quality sides.

In saying all of the above, they stifled Newcastle tonight who have won due to a really dubious goal.

2 Likes

Arteta is a spoofer.

He ended up in a title race by accident last year.

He was as surprised as anybody they were competitive. Havertz and raya haven’t improved them at all.

Say what you like about your man Boehly he’s unloaded some load of dross on rival clubs and made a grand few bob into the bargain

2 Likes

He’s no fool.

There may be method in his madness

He’s strikes me as an awful gobdaw but getting that money for Mount was fair going

1 Like

And 65m for Havertz.

Incredible really. 65M for Havertz and Doku only 55M.