Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

Karma for the full time celebrations

1 Like

I’m not sure whether the Arsenal win the other night or today’s win ranks highest in the ‘Champions Find A Way’ order

3 Likes

They don’t even themselves out. The elite coterie of super franchises and establishment clubs get a disproportionate amount of dodgy decisions over the course of a season.

1 Like

Winning ugly

X Factor Reaction GIF by X Factor Global

Unreal vision to bring Joe Gomez on at RB and send Trent to 6. Harvey lad has been pivotal in a couple of comebacks this season.

3 Likes

Montality Mensters.

It’s like they are trying to make it hard for themselves.

Villa a great price @12/5 at home to Arsenal later.

Unai to come back to haunt them

Villa with 24 hours less recovery time though. 14 wins at home in a row but those kind of runs tend to come to an end. Hope I’m wrong and Villa win it.

Lovely words from ‘Arvey lad.

Champions find a way

No Match of the Day tonight for the usual suspects

6 Likes

13 points from 18 for Bournemouth. The astute observers of the game had that Gary o Neill sussed last summer.

Gary O’ Neill doing a decent job at Wolves. Getting a great tune out of Hwang. They’ll go top 10 today with a win over Forest.

Liverpool winning but not playing well… Didn’t see today but supposedly pure shite till Palace went down to 10. There’s a hiding coming their way if they don’t buck up.

1 Like

The pressure is back on Yanited now to stay in the title race.

1 Like

Are they still on track to be 2nd at Christmas?

I watched the first hour and switched over to a documentary on Siberian tigers at the eastern edge of Russia.

Palace were value for their inital lead. In fairness to Klopp, Liverpool are digging out the results regularly now like that again.

Martial to blame for that goal?

:clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Forest fighting back for the manager, a real slap in the puss to the Notts fans here who wanted Coopy out