Premier League Darts Comes to Dublin

Wolfie would’nt be good enough for this sort of company. Last time he played a present PDC player in a Lakeside World final he lost by 7 sets to 2 to Barney. Wolfie needed all the competition to head to the PDC before he could become successful. Wolfie is a bottler and has yet to play in the combined PDC/BDO tournament known as the Grand Slam Of Darts because he knows he will be shown up. Like him or loathe him at least Ted Hankey has the courage to play in the Grand Slam unlike Mr Adams.

Wolfie is banned from competing in the GSoD because Barry Hearn fears him. Last time he played a PDC player, he defeated ‘Adey’ Lewis in the battle of the champions at The Circus Tavern. Wolfie is the Undisputed Champions of All Darts and you Hearnites would do well to remember that.

I’m sure a man of your internet ability could point me to some proof online of this? Would be interesting reading.

Ha Ha Ha, an exhibition game where Lewis could hardly stand and tried to finish the game on 3 bulls. Weak attempt Bandage, i expected better, clutching at straws.

[quote=“Mac, post: 625184”]

I’m sure a man of your internet ability could point me to some proof online of this? Would be interesting reading.[/quote]

I’m off to Wexford now for the weekend but it’s not a secret or an insinuation - it’s fact.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Great news, Jimmy. They could fill Croke Park for this.

:lol:

He thinks he’s a wolf, Mac. Here’s a picture of him howling:

Bandage, SId, why are ye making yourselfs look so stupid. Adams is no where near their level. He is an ignorant man as well, i meet him a couple of times. If he wants to prove himself he should grovel for an acceptance from the PDC, and they might give him one. What is the obsession with the BDO, it clearly is a 2nd rate organisation.

+1

Some very tasty matches below, should be a wonderful occasion. I’ve my ticket got already, meeting Bandage for a few pre-match drinks at the 51, all arranged. Hit the 02, where i expect the atmosphere to be electric. A great night will be had by all.

Week Seven
March 22 – The O2, Dublin
[font=Tahoma][size=3]Andy Hamilton v Simon Whitlock[/size][/font]
[font=Tahoma][size=3]Adrian Lewis v Kevin Painter[/size][/font]
[font=Tahoma][size=3]Raymond van Barneveld v Gary Anderson[/size][/font]
[font=Tahoma][size=3]Phil Taylor v James Wade[/size][/font]
[font=Tahoma][size=3]Tickets: 00353 818 719 300 or [/size][/font]www.ticketmaster.ie