Premier League Darts Comes to Dublin

On March 22nd next year at the 02, can’t wait to see the top 8 in the world in Dublin.

:clap:

BA BA DA DA BA BA DA BADA DA BADA as I chase the sun.

Hopefully the Gardai will have their truncheons polished and at the ready that night. St. Patrick’s night will be a picnic for them compared to this.

It will be a who’s who of the great unwashed of Irish society

Admins, send this thread to the dungeon please.

I don’t consider myself a great unwashed of Irish society so stop talking rubbish. Only a small minority cause trouble.

[quote=“jimmy29, post: 625168”]
I don’t consider myself a great unwashed of Irish society so stop talking rubbish. Only a small minority cause trouble.[/quote]

There will be deaths at this event. Of that I am sure.

I think that pretty much everybody that has read a post of yours on here would be of the opinion that you are a luddite with a very low intellect. Whether you consider yourself that or not is irrelevant

That’s like a response Rangers FC would give after their suppporters have once again made a show of themselves in Europe. Not the Irish bit, obviously.

When is the BDO Premier League coming to Dublin? Oh right i forgot they could’nt find a pub small enough to take the crowd.

[quote=“jimmy29, post: 625172”]
When is the BDO Premier League coming to Dublin? Oh right i forgot they could’nt find a pub small enough to take the crowd.[/quote]

Your obsession with the BDO is eating you up, jimmy.

What Z list celebrities can we expect to see trying to get their faces on camera?

Will Phil Taylor sign the dartboard especially for his great friend Brian McFadden?

Will that wolfie lad be playing in this?

Who is this jimmy fella Bandage? Where did he pop out of?

jimmy said the top 8 players in the world would be playing so that means Wolfie will be taking part all right what him being The Undisputed Champion of All Darts.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 625176”]
Who is this jimmy fella Bandage? Where did he pop out of?[/quote]

He’s a product of a stray dollop of semen that seeped out of Philip Taylor’s throbbing penis when he was sexually assaulting young ladies in the back of his van.

Thats quite a visceral image.

:lol:

Good stuff. He should draw a crowd to the point depot himself seeing how much you lads talk about him. Any pics of him? I suppose he doesn’t fill the stereotypical darts player look as he’s so superior? Probably more athletic looking or something like that I’d assume.