Presidential Election 2018

Tis some show :rofl:
The sequel will be aired as well hopefully.

Can’t wait to see Sadie getting interviewed

Grand aul WhatsApp doing the Rounds I see.

“ There are six candidates in the running for president of Ireland. Five of them have repeatedly claimed that travellers are marginalised and victims of discrimination… That they deserve our respect and support and proportionally, the 26% more per capita spent on every one of them versus all others in receipt of social welfare. This claim is supported by the Taoiseach, Minister Flanagan and many other politicians along with the media, particularly RTE. There is absolutely no reference to the people of rural Ireland who have been murdered in their homes during robberies, beaten and robbed in their farms and houses and even when the perpetrators are caught they get a slap on the wrist… Because they are victims??? How many people in remote homes sleep at night when they know that travellers are in their area? How many shops and pubs have been closed because they were targeted by large groups during funerals or weddings? How many elderly people have been targeted to have gutters “fixed” or sheds “painted” and had their life savings siphoned out of them? How many people do you know of on the dole that can spend in excess of forty thousand on a new car regularly not to mention regularly spending thirty thousand and upwards on weddings and in many cases on holy communions? They even do so on RTE and Tv3/Virgin documentaries yet they go unchallenged. The five candidates and Leo and his ministers do not get it because they live in a bubble but Peter Casey has hit the nail on the head and people need to stand up and make a point with their votes next week. He will not get in but at least the cosy PC brigade might get the message that we are sick of their apologies for criminal behaviour and take note of rural Ireland. “

3 Likes

That could have been much more succinct, which fella here was responsible for editing that before it went out?

Powers 4/1
Boyles 4/1
Ladbrokes 5/1

Hon Peter, Laois is behind you

https://twitter.com/annesheridan1/status/1054670527426650112

Fire up the link please so we can all vote.

Limerickleader.ie

vote early and vote often.

1 Like

Peter Casey to get over 7.55% of the first preference votes is 5/6 on PP :eyes:

Powers 9/4
Boyles 5/2
Ladbrokes 4/1 (To Finish 2nd)

He’ll be odds on soon enough!!

Once Casey finishes in 2nd we’ll see plenty of politicians follow his lead,the tide is beginning to turn against these fuckin layabouts.We’ll start with the tinkers the move on to the scobes.The days of getting money for nothing are hopefully coming to an end.

8 Likes

High dole and supports for people who find themselves out of work but these are tapered off after a period of time if you haven’t gotten back to work.

2 Likes

The Michael D Gay story could make the headlines tonight I’m told…

1 Like

Free money

1 Like

There’s people out there that don’t know he keeps an inhouse gayboy on the states payroll for his pleasure?

Michael D, Leo. What are the odds on David McCullagh arriving on stage in a crotchless leather trousers tonight singing YMCA.

1 Like

I’ve heard worse about him, not sure if I’ve said it here before, I will keep you all in suspense and relate it after my dinner…

You told the yarn where he picked up the fella half his age from some cafe on the way back to Dublin