Presidential Election Thread. Aka, Should the deer in the Phoenix Park be getting worried?

I’m fairly sure he was on the late late about 25 years ago promoting a cd rack. He reminisced about the first time he and his mates saw a black person. Sharkey said he was shouting abuse at him along with everyone else.

1 Like

He has a Megamix of crazy policies.

Sitting next to you, was he?

1 Like

God no, flattythehurdler doesn’t do public transport!

2 Likes

Sharkey must be a big fan of Chappelle’s Show

G O’D doesn’t really have one core constituency who will be completely comfortable with her, (except for real serious loopers living in rural areas). She’ll suffer for that.

She won’t have to worry about suffering with particular groups of voters

I think I love her

1 Like

shes bang on the money there

id say kitty Holland is spitting nails

2 Likes

she will come GE time

I’d vote for her. Oireland can’t handle a journalist being true to her profession and not a paid hack. The people who call her names probably think she was out of order wondering why callinans mrs had her points quashed?

yep kitty Holland in full meltdown mode

https://twitter.com/KittyHollandIT

of course, if she was a proper journalist, she’d invite gemma for an interview and ask her the hard questions instead of engaging with LOLs, retweets and nonsense on twitter

If she runs in the GE, she’ll need to be worrying about getting her expenses

26th of October for Election Day

Thought it was quite interesting to hear on RTE Drivetime yesterday about how a particular candidate, lets’s call her, oh, Gemma O’Doherty, has absolutely no understanding of the constitutional limits of what a president can do.

Specifically in relation to her claim in this tweet, which a President cannot do under the constitution. “The best interests of the people” being decided, in this hypothetical case, by her alone - which is known, in other words, as “the best interests of Gemma”.

https://twitter.com/emmajhade/status/1034725405813604352

Has the Sinn Fein twitter account commented on this yet?

2 Likes

Limerick hurler Peter Casey has declared himself a candidate.

1 Like

All we need now is Norah Casey, Bobby Kerr and DJs ex to throw their hats in the ring. What a farce🤦‍♂️

At least these three apes will all be drawing votes from each other from the “people that think a celebrity businessman would make a good president” market.
The worst thing is none of these lads are even particularly successful businessmen.