Presidential Election Thread. Aka, Should the deer in the Phoenix Park be getting worried?

Mickey D polling 70% in the latest poll, he will get the largest vote in the history of the state :clap:

Of course he will — Irish people are sheep and the midget is loved by RTE and the media in general.

1 Like

Liadh (The Invisible Woman) Ni Riada is polling at 5%. 7% of those polled said that they would vote for a Sinn Fein candidate if there was one.

6 Likes

:rofl:

Ah Jaysus, no wonder poor oul Chocco is lashing out at Mickey D.

She’s doing well on the doorsteps though.

2 Likes

Pity they didn’t put one forward

2 Likes

The “ doing well on the doorsteps “. Is a bit like “ going well in training “

1 Like

I have no interest in this campaign nor returning a SF president… It’s a joke of a position. I just detest the pretend labour man.

1 Like

Michael D Higgins came accoss very well on Pat Kenny, he made perfect sense, he wants to finish the job he started, hence his decision to go for another term, he slept in tents in Somalia and never booked fancy hotels, he’s eye is only on the job

Because you’re not a citizen of this country?

1 Like

Didnt the man run on the grounds that he wouldnt seek a second term? the labour man is desperate to hold onto his lordly lifestyle…

1 Like

Sean Gallagher. :laughing:

https://twitter.com/ellenmcoyne/status/1050686224069996544?s=21

Just because she’s not being given air time by the lickspittle media you love listening to, doesnt mean she’s not out meeting people and doing very well on the doorsteps… I’m sure the media side will kick in over the coming days.

Because I don’t recognise the two illegitimate states on this island.

1 Like

Is she another independent?

1 Like

Afraid to put the name of her party on her poster :sweat_smile:

Not one @sinnfein or #sinnfein in all the above tweets either. Bizarre behaviour

She “disappeared” the shinners :smiley:

1 Like

No she’s a Sinn Fein MEP and the first person from a Gaeltacht area to run for the aras.

Why doesn’t she mention she’s in Sinn Fein then? Is she ashamed?

1 Like