Presidential Election Thread. Aka, Should the deer in the Phoenix Park be getting worried?

It’s all over her Bus as she goes door to door.

she’s doing well ob the doorsteps of council estates, she is up to 5% of the poll :grin:

I can’t see an significant changes in the figures in today’s poll . By and large the public ambivalent and with the poll on the Friday of a bank holiday turnout won’t be big .

Bar a big revelation a la tweet gate or the Brian Lenihan tape nothing changes.

You keep telling us you’re Italian. Stick to Italian matters and stop embarassing yourself. There was another collapsed bridge in Italy yesterday. Saridinia I think it was. Maybe you could find someone to talk to that about on one of the Italy thread.

2 Likes

I collapse the bridge of your giant Jew gonk if you speak about my country like that again.

1 Like

You would yeah,you prosciutto eating surrender monkeys.

1 Like

If I remember rightly Adi Roche led the poles early on as well, but plummeted near the end. Michael D is a different kettle of fish though I’d say.

He announcing on here he wasnt voting. A mighty maneen he is. Im not voting in the Australian election either but I didn’t feel the need to tell everyone

As racist humor goes, this is top level.

I can almost hear you say it in a cheesy Italian accent. 'I collaps-ah da bridge…

7 Likes

70% in the polling for mdh says it all. Putin be happy with those numbers. We’ll be going to the polls in the next 2 years again when his heart gives up. I dunno how much energy a president needs but I don’t want him to turn in to Pope Benedict that he is house bound and the state paying 500k a year for his care. Id say scrap the whole thing now, it’s a joke.

It’s still cheaper than paying him all the other pensions he is due.

1 Like

They’re all on the radio now. Struggling to lay a glove on MDH.

MDH doubles down on Castro. Freeman calls them all out for not creating a movement of two hundred people like she did.

1 Like

The Castro thing really puts me off MDH. I think he has held himself well in office but I can’t bring myself to ever vote for someone who would defend that animal

2 Likes

Heard a bit of rhis.
That sfira woman is vile.

Only a bit of banter.

1 Like

He did badly need a booster seat… he looked ridiculous.

6 people in a group, who the fuck is leaking it? — Irish people are fucking retarded when it comes to leaking texts - what the fuck is wrong with people?

the other candidates are fucked if they are going after Michael D’s pet dogs.

They’ve got nothing on him. He’s a good campaigner. The dirty prick