Prime time investigations

Sound good enough for me.

Cllr McElvaney last night denied any wrongdoing, claiming he knew it was a “sting” but went along with it, as he wanted to expose what he described as an RTÉ “dirty tricks campaign” against him. “I had to make it as juicy as possible or there would be no show and I had to make it quite sexy so I answered all her questions to make her interested,” he told the Irish Independent.
"It takes nerves of steel to do this. I have certainly incriminated myself but I had to do this to expose RTÉ. That’s the type of man I am. Everyone knows I would never take a bribe."

4 Likes

Yea, he exposed RTE alright, good and proper

:clap:

Surely ye can all see now he was on the wind up?

Mr O’Donnell requested that all money be routed through a third party. “Politically there would be a backlash,” he said, "you know the way people are … so many begrudgers out there."

:clap::clap:

Some amount of bling on show

Lovely

Hughie’s performance was so ridiculous that one might think he was actually playing up to her - although totally oblivious to the camera.

A cert to be elected next time. Hughie #1

How much did this cost rte?
It seems they contacted a shit load of councillers and went to considersble expense laying a honey trap in front of them.
Gutter journalism. The Donegal man in particular fell for Nina hook line and sinker. You’d wonder the outcome if Nina was replaced by a male journslist.

3 Likes

I would love to have went is it on tonight

turn on radio 1

I hope you’re all happy now. Another good man gone. Fuckin’ youtube brigade off making videos of the poor man. Some people won’t be happy until the world is in ruins.

Not alone will he not quit but he’ll top the poll next time round lad

He’s our very own Mandela.

I’d have said healy-rae but whatever

3 Likes

He’s the only blueshirt I ever have or ever will admire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgRznrUwS0k

Joke of an investigation, who gives a fuck about some cute hoor councillors making a few thousand from brown envelopes.

Good luck to them. Lot worse out there.

Prime time will be good tonight @Julio_Geordio @TreatyStones

Why’s that Joe ?

The disappeance of @ChocolateMice by Mrs ò Sullivan. This goes deep into the underbelly of munster high society.

What did you do this time Joe?