Prime time investigations

I do not have a clue lads

Is it about the dump you took in the lecture hall in Mary I?

2 Likes

It looks like a tough watch

Was this scheduled to be on last night? Tv listings in the paper had it to be broadcast on Monday, covering the courts system…

Whats it about

There was an ad there for “Carers in Crisis”, presumed that was it.

2 Likes

This was Saturday paper, that PTI programme might have been pulled after it went to print…

1 Like

A hard one to watch I say

This one is on now. Leaps of logic being taken.

@anon67715551’s Leitrim and @THE_LINK_WALSH’s Kilkenny among counties with the lowest conviction rates for drunken driving. @anon70480284’s crowd also getting a shout.

3 Likes

That’s the judge that put manners on Teddy Mac

Patwell took no messing. A mate of mine got 1000 fine off him for having no tax on his car. He got the summons to court while he was in australia, never got summons missed his court date and got the fine in his absence!

That last case subject was fucking disgraceful. Fucker should have been locked up at least 3 times before the Hit & Run.

1 Like

Shoplifters get a long long leash

Meh.

Robbery, Heroin, Robbery, Heroin etc… Hit & Run.

You would have to believe the Pigs were playing this fucker along with a so called bigger fish to fry.
Looks like the innocent Chap on the Bike was perfectly expendable.

Patwell could be a cunt with the best of them. Stubborn as a mule.

Delighted to see one of my former colleagues, now a judge, doling out proper sentences.

2 Likes

Theft not robbery. Big difference in terms of bail.

My point stands, it looks plain as Day this chap was being watched for a bigger Kill. Three different jurisdictions give Bail. Christ.

Whats the difference pal?

Bail is pretty much a given right under Irish and European law. There are specific conditions under which bail can be denied, but seriousness of offence is one of them, so in that case a robbery has a lot more weight than your garden-variety junkie shoplifter. The fact this fella committed his thefts in different court jurisdictions meant he was more likely to be kicked to touch as guards probably felt the charge would keep him out of their bailiwick for the time being.

Or maybe he was a pawn involved in a complicated long-term sting operation by far-sighted mastermind svengali Gardai who nine times out of ten wouldn’t find a white horse in a coal bunker, or their own arse with two hands as the case may be

3 Likes