Prime time investigations

The only thing he has in common with fogg is that he has a passport too.

1 Like

You can fly places from kl pal, as you’d know if you ever had that balls to leave Cark for anywhere bar your mother in laws.

1 Like

I had the runs in KL in 2003 and I barely made it to KFC to relieve myself… I got half way up the road and had to go again and ran into a public hole in the ground with nothing but a tiny hose to clean oneself … you’d know nothing about real KL staying in the 5 stars out by the Jalan area

1 Like

I’ve never been to kl pal bar the airport bud. Sounds like you were the great wild adventurer in KFC and all.

It was there in front of me- I had to go.

KL airport is a great job. You can check in for your flight at the underground station in the City, some 30 minutes away!! wow!! and not worry about a thing once at the airport. I had changed my flight home a few times over the course of 4 months in Asia and I was told they would charge me 100* euro at the airport as a consequence… Of course I drank everything I had and was heading to the airport with nothing but my Irish charm – the ladies at the check in desk in the underground said nowt and I said nowt and it was one of the best days of my life. I felt like I was after smuggling on a few kgs of H.

You can now go about your day after one of the most pointless stories ever told on the internet.

*100 euro was nearly a week’s worth of backpacking money.

2 Likes

Spent a night in a “hostel” in KL. It was more a kin to a prison. It was fuckin horrendous.

Flatty has probably passed out after reading the word ‘hostel’

You’re a very angry man.

That’s hostile - not hostel, mate.

1 Like

That Cllr. Hugh McElvaney. Jesus wept. Slimey fucker. Anyone with tacky identity bracelets and shit gold jewellery such as his, can’t be trusted. Owns half the town too.

And that other cocky little prick from Donegal. Wanker.

At least now the whole country can see they’re dishonest cunts but they’ll still get yokels who will vote them in.

Arrogant pricks who won’t step down. “Oversights/errors/mistakes”

Three of us had dinner and drinks for eight pounds one night. We were a long way from kl though. 100 euro would still be plenty for a week.

What has that to do with accommodation in Kuala Lumpur?

Where abouts in the country are you?

I spent two hours in Kuala Lumpur airport a few years ago. My abiding impression of Malaysia is its a hell hole of a place from everything I’ve read about it and from looking out the window plus perusing the airport. I wouldn’t warm to the people in any shape or fashion. Then you’ve the unbearable heat and humidity. There’s snakes in the grass that could kill you. No thanks.

Locals are ignorant and seem to really dislike white people. I found it refreshingly honest after being in Thailand for 3 weeks where they pretended to like you. Langkawi and the small islands off it are paradise. I like Kualar Lumpar too.

When you arrive into KL train station at 6am after an over night trip and all you can get to eat is cold rubber fried eggs and curry :clap:

I was over in sarawak, in kuching

You weren’t even on the mainland? Makes a change for you … what’s that like? Do they BBQ or deep fry their rat?

Mashed in soup.

1 Like

You mean ca ching