Prime time investigations

It is absolutely fantastic tbh. The people are the nicest I have ever encountered. No one beeps their horn. Everyone seems content with what they have. The papers are well written and positive. Id happily live there for a while. The food was lovely but a bit rich. Few white people really. Very intelligent multilingual population. Was with a nice crew and enjoyed it. Ill hopefully go next year again.

that’s what the locals were saying when they saw @flattythehurdler’s big roaster head getting off the plane

1 Like

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

The country is ranked 145/180 for freedom of speech. Hardly surprising the papers are positive.

7 Likes

Ah jaysus Flatty. Open your eyes for Gods sake

Nothing like a good shite in a deep squat position. Proper clean out

2 Likes

When did you start caring what I think?

Either that or in the foetal position as you empty a barrel of Hop House 13 out of your belly.

2 Likes

Was in Zambia around this time ten years ago. On an eight hour bus journey, there was a stop. You had to pay a lad (like a fella spraying aftershave in a jacks) to get past the fence. Five squares of toilet paper were carefully arranged around a hole in the ground that had all types of flies hovering around it

Only one person got sick, but very sick, after ordering a fish dish at the open market. When it came, it was an absolutely delicious broth (I had some of that) filled with what look like a fish that had been smushed up with a rock, bones, head, eyes, guts, the lot, which I didn’t touch, but they proceeded to eat. As of yesterday they were still going to the jacks every half hour, with no sign of improvement.

1 Like