Prince Harry to marry Galway woman - Royal Wedding

Filthy

This will only encourage John Bruton to double down his efforts to reassemble the Commonwealth

I knew that one was trouble

Freeloader doesnā€™t like the price of the ticket.

They learned nothing from Wallis Simpson.

Harexit

Oh they did. This time they got someone who wonā€™t be long to marry the tank divorcee

In fairness to her she has played a blinder.

Harry and meghan apparently plan to be financially independent :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Itā€™s poor old Wills I feel sorry for in all of this

Harry will be going full time on the Hitler impersonation circuit

Didnā€™t Diana leave him something like 20m

1 Like

Harry and Meghan are sound out.

1 Like

It says in the paper heā€™s worth 30 million, but that they are going to ā€œworkā€ so they are financially independent.
I wonder will they give back the 2.5 million that the govt paid to do up their private house?*

*i dont

A more socially conscious class of parasite

1 Like

Arenā€™t Kate & Meghan mortal enemies which is at the heart of this split.

Both men have to side with their respective wives and as a result thereā€™s a huge split between both factions.

American birds generally are high maintenance and trouble. Iā€™ll have to side with Wills and Kate here.

Meghan knows what the Royal brand is worth. She probably overestimated what Harry was earning given she hangs with some A list US celebrities. If the Jenners can make a billion Meghan can make multiples of that and she knows it.

There will be massive resentment at their retention of any Royal property and the Government mandated security.

1 Like

At the end of the day he will be King. The other chump was only the spare.

I Wouldnā€™t be in the least surprised it paternity records released soon

1 Like

She jumped out of a relationship straight in to garb young harold . Wasnt true love like William and Kate. The monarchy is in good hands . Sooner Andrew and charles and the whole lot of them go the better . The duchess of Cornwall too .