Privatized Speed Cameras from next week

The Garda don’t do half enough beating the shit of people.

Ah yeah, they’ll beat up a few soft as shit students alright, show them a Dundon or a Collopy and they’re like lambs though.

It’d take far less than a Dundon or a Colopy to put the frighteners on the vast majority of the pigs in this Country,show em any tinker of any age and they’ll have no interest in having anything to do with them.

Looks like I can still do 150 between Carrigtwohill and Cork. :smiley:

Any of ye with an iPhone there is a free app in the app store that notifies you of the locations as you are entering them. Gonna try it out today.

Looks promising.

Post up the name of it when you find out CLD.

I’ve one called irish speed traps. It’s basically just all the locations laid onto a google map

Yeah that’s it. Does it not alert you when you get close to a camera area?

Garda website has crashed due to the volume of people looking to see where the cameras are.
What a joke of a country.

Travelled from Dublin to the Midlands this morning and don’t think I came across one of these yolks.

I’ll probably get something in the post soon.

There’s only 16 vans in operation from today, there’ll be 46 of them come February though.

I thought I might see one though, up around the Big Smoke.

I’m a shooting star leaping through the sky “its quite clear you were unable to control the car” like a tiger defying the laws of gravity

I was surprised myself not to see one on my usual road this morning, as the old GATSO van was always on it.

Im after travelling from Wexford to Kerry today and not a sign of them on the road. I was sure I’d see one on the Cork ring road. Plenty of marked squad cars along the route though.

Apparently the van was on the road this morning but was moved on by the time I got there

Hi-jinx this morning:

26/11/2010 - 08:45:01
A mobile speed van has been completely destroyed in an arson attack in Dundalk, Co Louth this morning.

The incident happened just before 5am when the van was carrying out a traffic survey on the Dundalk to Carrickmacross road.

Gardaií say the front window of the van was broken. It is not yet clear how the fire was started.

The driver, who was uninjured in the incident, was alerted by the smoke.

Read more: http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/mobile-speed-van-destroyed-in-dundalk-arson-attack-483323.html#ixzz16NlwTCDO

Still have to see any of these.

saw one myself today near Ballinaboola outside New Ross. Ona 2 mile long straight road and easy to see coming from both sides. If anyone got caught by it they’d deserve the points.