Pubs opening

I’m at the peak of my powers bud. Good ateing and exercise goes a long way

That too.

The pub section was generally an ancillary to another business. Many pubs derived the bulk of their income from adjacent grocery outlets but we’ve had pubs with undertakers, hardware, fertiliser and meal, b&b set ups and in an isolated case a bonesetter.

You know yourself, demented farmer cycles to town to get the cows leg set… Sit down Tommy and get a few stiff ones, you’ll have a heart attack. A pissed Tommy arrives home 4 hours later but the cows leg get set.

1 Like

No one drank at home. They were never home though

So fellas could do the 12 pubs of Christmas I presume? @Fagan_ODowd can you confirm

“Goodwill gesture” :grinning:

Cunts.

2 Likes

I assume if you take it you won’t be able to sue them properly?

I’d have assumed so. :snake:

I think they should seriously consider keeping all pubs- wet, dry, moist, damp or whatever you want to call them, closed untill after the June bank holiday. We’re on day 3, allowing for 14 days, since the pubs closed and the numbers are dropping significantly.

1 Like

I think people reigned in social interactions after Christmas Day because of how the numbers were increasing.

If we’re all vaccinated by end of June a new July bank holiday could be our Post Covid unveiling.

V day?

2 Likes

Pubs should be closed forever.

3 Likes

Make the 12th a bank Holiday

+1

12th of July? :orange_circle:

He has to go.

:disappointed:

2 Likes