Pubs opening

Out of curiosity if the pubs opened the Saturday of the may bank holiday and no vaccine was found or anything like that would you go for a pint? I just want to get a general feel. We will work on the presumption the pubs are very busy and the weather is good.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Not if they are very busy and social distancing isn’t enforced. I’d definitely go for a pint in an outdoor beer garden if the barman was wearing a mask and wearing gloves.

1 Like

Couldn’t be arsed.

6 Likes

Thanks lads it’s for a little college project I’m doing so I appreciate the comments too.

I would stay away - not for the virus but for the amount of people likely to be yahooing around the towns.

3 Likes

I’d talk a big game online and give out.

Then I’d get bored on the night and go

6 Likes

Stay away.

1 Like

There’s pubs out there that cant clean lipstick off a glass not to mind an invisible virus :smile:

6 Likes

Bring your own glass from now on I’d say.

Fixed

They won’t even let ya use reusable cups for coffee now.

Pubs are finished.

2 Likes

How are you supposed to pull a sort on zoom?

1 Like

It’s all grinder and bumble now.

1 Like

I’d hauld off until Tuesday afternoon I’d say.

1 Like

Pubs will not reopen until August at the earliest.

1 Like

Imo it’ll be 2021. I hope all is well Elvis. The point is though would you go for a pint if you could. Not so much when they’ll reopen.

Pubs will be open in June. Bookmark it.

3 Likes

You’re going to use the good lunatics of TFK as some sort of sample of society to present to an academic institution :grinning:
That truly bates Banagher,
The votes are anonymous, if fellas don’t have the opportunity to question/lambast/justify then you won’t get a true reflection in either case

1 Like

Ah no just trying to get a general feel that’s all