Pubs To Frequent

OMFG

The pretend RA lads are turning on each other

1 Like

A lot of inaccuracies there mate but sure you knew that anyway

1 Like

This isn’t even a fight, @backinatracksuit is like the bully forcing @bandage to punch himself, with his own hands, while shouting “stop hitting yourself” at him mockingly.

7 Likes

:joy:

OK lads, I was chatting to to a NORAID donor tonight, he told me he was verry proud of my people. I told him I was Italian but to go and visit Ford’s Cross.

I don’t dislike anyone though. If there’s a petty squabble I’ll just toss a coin to see which side I’ll take. So it’s never personal with me.

The boy who scored all of his clubs points in a country U12 (Div 4) Hurling final would cry knowing the man you have become. For shame.

1 Like

time for @Rebrandage

1 Like

Did he not recognise you’re Italian from your accent?

Three of the best posters banned. Good grief.

1 Like

Two (2) delightful pints of Becks in The 51 last night with @briantinnion and @ClarkeyCat. We felt it was important to drop by to show solidarity with PJ et al after their traumatic experience the other night.

Where were the real RA when they were most needed?

2 Likes

Like the solidarity you showed to your former financial services sector brethren last night ?

Yeah, 6 pints will cover the 2.5k and the psychological trauma.

Could @Brimmer_Bradley and @artfoley please expand on their posts which don’t make sense in isolation? Cheers, guys.

More bannings on the way?
@Brimmer_Bradley
@artfoley

Bradley wants to be banned - the best thing to do there is not ban him.

In your rage, Ithink your senses have been clouded. Maybe take a break for a while. And please dont ban me.

you banned a former colleague and financial sector worker @gilgamboa last night

you showed solidarity with your barman. The measly 6 pints you got between you all will fall a long way short of redeeming his financial losses and the psycological effect of the robbery will not be solved by sharing some short time with you guys as you drank those six (6) pints.

1 Like