Pubs To Frequent

Solidarity =/= Compensation

1 Like

take it up with foley, it was his post

Why are the Thursday Trio pretending they are banned?

I did a bit of herding this morning and there was a heifer in heat.

As I stood and watched all the young steers trying to mount her and have their go on her it reminded me of bandage and the absolute pummeling he has taken over the past few days.

The sweat was reeling off her, twas hard to watch without being feeling some remorse.

21 Likes

Thatā€™s why I sought clarification from fooley.

If Bandage had a clue what your post meant he could easily have flipped it back, bullocks notions and all that.

1 Like

I think you need to step away from the computer/phone for a few days mate. Itā€™s been a bad few days but Iā€™m sure you can come back next week stronger than ever

Huh? I think you need to acknowledge that:

Solidarity =/= Compensation.

A great few days for Bandage around here. His moderating has taken to the forum to a new level and a few mildly amusing quips at his expense is all the sans culottes have to offer

Huzzah

1 Like

good boy

21 Likes

Bandage

Can you cull tassotti too?

Itā€™s like the @Flano +1 days

FFS

@Bandage you should ban everyone so all thatā€™s left is just yourself and @Rocko agreeing with each other.

4 Likes

holy moses :grinning::grinning:

Guys, can we all cool our jets?

Thereā€™s surely only 1 person who can mediate this scenario to get the 3 lads back

http://tfk.thefreekick.com/uploads/default/original/2X/3/38f6ed5c0dc1082261f0ad2076be98c13b2b7a56.jpg

3 Likes

Dinny from Glenroe will hardly be able to help?

2 Likes

I never had @dodgy_keeper down as the Kieran mulvey type.

If Buff and a fat Biffo canā€™t resolve it then no-one can