Pubs To Frequent

They still pumping sewage into the harbour there?

Always the bad word, KIB man, always the bad word.

:lol:

must be a right smell coming in the door of those former million euro houses when the tide goes out

:lol:

Yeah… Planning approval ready for the new sewerage plant but no word on funding yet… Are you listenening Ciaran Cannon?

The place has never look better SS**…

The Hynes breed was strong in South Galway but its dying out a bit… Too many women and any of the lads weren’t the marrying type.

Anyone recommend somewhere in Dublin for this evening with a quality beer garden / drinking outside facilities that won’t be full of insufferable cunts, the likes of which will be gathered outside Kehoes this evening? Current options

• Sheehans, off Grafton St. near Nearys
  • The Long Stone, quality beer garden but very sheltered so sun mightn’t make an appearance
  • The Pav, have never drank there, potentially full of cunts but comes highly recommended

All opinions welcomed

Some stir outside The Barge yesterday :pint:

The John Terry Inn.

Pav by a mile, even better if there’s a cricket match on like yesterday evening

What’s the Sheehan’s one like? Is access to it upstairs or what? Have only been in there downstairs a few times and it seems quite cramped.

A lot of cunts in the George Bernard Shaw but it has a decent a beer garden and a double decker bus that does nice Pizza.

Would usually stand outside it and watch the world go by if drinking there on a day like today

you sicken me

Toners beer garden ?

:pint: :pint:

[quote=“Mac, post: 666175”]

Would usually stand outside it and watch the world go by if drinking there on a day like today[/quote]

Not a beer garden.

Had one pint there just now. Thronged. If I was going out for the evening I would get a few cans, put them into a net bag, hang it into the canal for cooling purposes and sit there for the evening

There must be a lot of people doing that, the place was fucking insane when I was leaving work, there’s no way the bar could serve such a multitude. The Spar across from it does a good line in cheap booze to feed the alcos from the flats across the road (and me). Handy.

Farmer going all Dublin-esque here…Sluts and music…Flynn’s is a fucking dump…

Prior’s in Ballinamore is the shot here…A Fucking Pub par excellance.

Farmer going all Dublin-esque here…Sluts and music…Flynn’s is a fucking dump…

Prior’s in Ballinamore is the shot here…A Fucking Pub par excellance.