Pubs To Frequent

Really?!!

I think that place is a kip,

2 Likes

In fairness until I set foot in Wetherspoons I’d say the Duke was the worst pub I’d frequented in Dublin.

2 Likes

First time in there and I was only in there for 40 minutes before dinner and the pints were noble

It’s a grand in between pub. You’d want somewhere to move onto though. No idea what it is about the the place that I can’t warm to.

Complete nut job beside me on the bus now. That’s the way it’s gone now I suppose.

Lucky you have the sanity of this place

2 Likes

I suppose you would have to wonder what’s he’s saying about you on premier view

7 Likes

Ambient sound on

1 Like

Left the cunting things at home.

Will be drinking in the windjammer tomorrow

Early doors?

Nope. After work. I work with local. Probably head to Kennedy’s after

Very underrated pub I always thought.

1 Like

+1 lovely Guinness in there

Had pints in O’Donoghues/Foleys/Toners and Xicos last night.

3 Likes

Yep.

I got food in there before. I ordered a burger with bacon and cheese. Burger came out with neither bacon nor cheese. I pointed it out to the waitress who apologised and returned with a burger with about four bits of bacon and two slices of cheese.

I place a lot of emphasis on a place’s reaction to an error. Usually tells a lot about the place.

Had a look at their online app, prices seem cheap for Dublin but no Guinness on the menu, strange enough.

Guinness won’t nickel and dime with them so all they have is Beamish.

1 Like

I ordered a lamb sandwich there one day. It came out with a lamb chop with the round bone still in. I nearly broke me tooth. The family who own/run it is a friend of a friend so I let it slide.