Quarter Final F

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]a poor ticket to be honest.

I went for O’Rouke, but because he’s from Meath.[/quote]

Can’t really be a poor ticket when the man who pays, supports, and directs the opinions of most of the lead cunts in the competition is in the mix.

Went for Denis O’Brien .

Rich cunt.

John Mullane got my vote.

When will we know the biggest cunt in Ireland?

davy fitz has to be head cunt in that group

I had to for O Reilly in the end, being as he is an unapologetic cancer on the Irish nation. For anyone still in doubt. Here are a choice selection of extracts from a New York Times article and interview.

Introduction to Sir O Reilly

[I]AT dusk, Anthony O’Reilly is strolling the grounds of his 500-acre estate, Castlemartin, surveying with satisfaction his breeding cattle, his race horses and his 18thcentury 28-room mansion house.

AT dusk, Anthony O’Reilly is strolling the grounds of his 500-acre estate, Castlemartin, surveying with satisfaction his breeding cattle, his race horses and his 18thcentury 28-room mansion house.

He pauses to stroke a favorite mare and then begins a knowledgeable discourse on horse breeding. A few weeks ago, he says proudly, he sold a horse to Princess Anne, the British royal family’s most accomplished equestrian.

This is the Irish side of Tony O’Reilly - chairman of the Pittsburgh-based H. J. Heinz Company, multimillionaire and Ireland’s most successful expatriate. A lavish country homestead and a stud farm are the symbolic possessions of the new Irish gentry, who live grandly in the Georgian manor houses once occupied by English landlords. [/I]

His famous friends and aquaintances

Two weeks ago, The Sunday Independent ran an eight-page color supplement on Mr. O’Reilly, complete with 17 pictures of the subject: Mr. O’Reilly with Henry Kissinger. Mr. O’Reilly with Britain’s Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher. Mr. O’Reilly with the former French president, Valery Giscard D’Estaing. Mr. O’Reilly with Robert Mugabe, president of Zimbabwe. Mr. O’Reilly stepping off the corporate jet. Mr. O’Reilly with his family - wife Susan and six college-age children.

Politics and Business

He seems content to be a senior business-statesman, one whose views are sought and respected by Government leaders. Mr. O’Reilly’s international stature gives him added influence, and his growing business interests in Ireland mean that his views cannot be ignored. He has, for example, praised the ‘‘new realism’’ of Prime Minister Charles Haughey, who recently adopted policies that are more fiscally conservative and pro-business. And he often speaks to business groups like the Irish Management Institute. ‘‘These are the new Elizabethans of Ireland,’’ Mr. O’Reilly said - ‘‘people who go out and plant the flag internationally.’’

Tony O Reilly. A real cunt.

I’d already voted for AJF before reading this but you’ve given the reason for voting for the cunt quite brilliantly.
I like to cast my cuntllot after reading down the list quickly. Don’t want to read any of the posts about the cunts or think too much about it just let instinct take over.

[quote=“manaboutdog”]the earthworm jim lookalike, tubridy

If there was a “Scrawny COTY” award he’d be 1/33[/quote]

I thought you meant Glenda Gilson but I thought I should ask.

Tony O Reilly what a hero. My God he’s a Legend.

He’s a Legend with a capital L alright.

And a Bellend with a capital B.

[quote=“Watch The Break”]I had to for O Reilly in the end, being as he is an unapologetic cancer on the Irish nation. For anyone still in doubt. Here are a choice selection of extracts from a New York Times article and interview.

Introduction to Sir O Reilly

[I]AT dusk, Anthony O’Reilly is strolling the grounds of his 500-acre estate, Castlemartin, surveying with satisfaction his breeding cattle, his race horses and his 18thcentury 28-room mansion house.

AT dusk, Anthony O’Reilly is strolling the grounds of his 500-acre estate, Castlemartin, surveying with satisfaction his breeding cattle, his race horses and his 18thcentury 28-room mansion house.

He pauses to stroke a favorite mare and then begins a knowledgeable discourse on horse breeding. A few weeks ago, he says proudly, he sold a horse to Princess Anne, the British royal family’s most accomplished equestrian.

This is the Irish side of Tony O’Reilly - chairman of the Pittsburgh-based H. J. Heinz Company, multimillionaire and Ireland’s most successful expatriate. A lavish country homestead and a stud farm are the symbolic possessions of the new Irish gentry, who live grandly in the Georgian manor houses once occupied by English landlords. [/I]

His famous friends and aquaintances

Two weeks ago, The Sunday Independent ran an eight-page color supplement on Mr. O’Reilly, complete with 17 pictures of the subject: Mr. O’Reilly with Henry Kissinger. Mr. O’Reilly with Britain’s Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher. Mr. O’Reilly with the former French president, Valery Giscard D’Estaing. Mr. O’Reilly with Robert Mugabe, president of Zimbabwe. Mr. O’Reilly stepping off the corporate jet. Mr. O’Reilly with his family - wife Susan and six college-age children.

Politics and Business

He seems content to be a senior business-statesman, one whose views are sought and respected by Government leaders. Mr. O’Reilly’s international stature gives him added influence, and his growing business interests in Ireland mean that his views cannot be ignored. He has, for example, praised the ‘‘new realism’’ of Prime Minister Charles Haughey, who recently adopted policies that are more fiscally conservative and pro-business. And he often speaks to business groups like the Irish Management Institute. ‘‘These are the new Elizabethans of Ireland,’’ Mr. O’Reilly said - ‘‘people who go out and plant the flag internationally.’’

Tony O Reilly. A real cunt.[/quote]

he plays down his mugabe connections now

That’s true NCC. The Mugabe thing is a bit suspect but as you said he plays down the connection now.

Here’s another piece I forgot to put up earlier about my favourite knight of the realm.

[quote=“The Sunday Mirror”]
[
B]Tony’s my Knight in shining armour[/B]

ROYAL outcast Sarah Ferguson has an unlikely saviour - Ireland’s richest man, billionaire businessman Sir Tony O’Reilly.

The strange friendship between the Duchess of York and the Irish tycoon helped turn Fergie into one of America’s greatest success stories.

The disgraced duchess battled her way back from financial ruin thanks to her contracts with WeightWatchers and Waterford/Wedgewood - both of which were handed to her by mega-rich O’Reilly.

Now Fergie admits the head of Heinz masterminded her transformation from podgy princess to sleek businesswoman.

"Tony O’Reilly believed in me, Weight-Watchers took me on and the American people embraced WeightWatchers and myself.

“He was my saviour.”

To combat her unhappiness, she took extravagant holidays and threw lavish parties at Sunninghill, the Berkshire home she shared with Andrew, but public opinion against her grew - and so did her debts.

One pal said: “She thought that becoming a princess meant she didn’t have to worry about writing cheques and having to put money into the bank to meet those cheques.”

She owed EUR6 million - including EUR4.5 million to the Queen’s bankers Coutts.

She finally turned to pal Sir Tony for help and on his advice she quit her life in Britain and fled to America.

The unlikely pair have been friends for years, holidaying together in Tony’s west Cork hideaway in beautiful Glandore.

He even lent his luxurious Bahamas villa in Lyford Key to Fergie and Andrew and their daughters for a family holiday for an Easter break a few years ago.

Sir Tony has nothing but praise for his royal chum: “She is an articulate person, greatly admired in America. She has brought a whole new wave of prosperity to both WeightWatchers and Wedgewood.”

Ex-Ireland rugby hero Sir Tony is Ireland’s richest man, who along with his wife, Chryss, Goulandris, is worth nearly EUR2 billion.

And almost everything the brilliant businessman touches turns to gold.[/quote]

Here’s another piece I forgot to put up earlier about my favourite knight of the realm.

[quote=“The Sunday Mirror”]

Tony’s my Knight in shining armour

ROYAL outcast Sarah Ferguson has an unlikely saviour - Ireland’s richest man, billionaire businessman Sir Tony O’Reilly.

The strange friendship between the Duchess of York and the Irish tycoon helped turn Fergie into one of America’s greatest success stories.

The disgraced duchess battled her way back from financial ruin thanks to her contracts with WeightWatchers and Waterford/Wedgewood - both of which were handed to her by mega-rich O’Reilly.

Now Fergie admits the head of Heinz masterminded her transformation from podgy princess to sleek businesswoman.

"Tony O’Reilly believed in me, Weight-Watchers took me on and the American people embraced WeightWatchers and myself.

“He was my saviour.”

To combat her unhappiness, she took extravagant holidays and threw lavish parties at Sunninghill, the Berkshire home she shared with Andrew, but public opinion against her grew - and so did her debts.

One pal said: “She thought that becoming a princess meant she didn’t have to worry about writing cheques and having to put money into the bank to meet those cheques.”

She owed EUR6 million - including EUR4.5 million to the Queen’s bankers Coutts.

She finally turned to pal Sir Tony for help and on his advice she quit her life in Britain and fled to America.

The unlikely pair have been friends for years, holidaying together in Tony’s west Cork hideaway in beautiful Glandore.

He even lent his luxurious Bahamas villa in Lyford Key to Fergie and Andrew and their daughters for a family holiday for an Easter break a few years ago.

Sir Tony has nothing but praise for his royal chum: “She is an articulate person, greatly admired in America. She has brought a whole new wave of prosperity to both WeightWatchers and Wedgewood.”

Ex-Ireland rugby hero Sir Tony is Ireland’s richest man, who along with his wife, Chryss, Goulandris, is worth nearly EUR2 billion.

And almost everything the brilliant businessman touches turns to gold.[/quote]

What a cunt.

So this guy is a cunt because he’s rich and has some dodgy friends.

Thats it Flano, you’ve nailed it as usual you absolute legend.

Tubridy and Sir Anthony should both make it through this evening…hard to call the other 2 spots

Best result so far, the loopy leprechaun, the finglas (un)funnyman, the big headed skinny cunt and sir anto all make it through.

Tubridy had Brendan O’Carroll on last night. I must admit i have no issue with Tubridy, he is easy to watch and doesn’t take himself too seriously, i can take or leave the lad but can understand why folk don’t like him.

O’Carroll though is a cunt of the highest quality, totally unfunny the fucker makes Brendan Grace seem like Bill Hicks. He sees himself as something special too which is not good for a comedian.
I now hope the bastard wins this tournament