Question for manchester fans

from watching european football over the last few years it seems to me that the lancashire reds are a 1 man team

when that 1 man ronaldo makes the step up to the spainish league where does that leave manchester?

With a nice bit of money in their pockets.

[quote=“north county corncrake”]from watching european football over the last few years it seems to me that the lancashire reds are a 1 man team

when that 1 man ronaldo makes the step up to the spainish league where does that leave manchester?[/QUOTE]

if its a one man team, he did very well to avoid defeat in europe in over two years

Why how much do the fans get from the sale?

he carried those cloggers

Nothing, where did I imply they did?

Celtic go and buy Loovens and Wilo Flood. United would buy Kaka and Ribery.

It’s just that the quesion was for the fans… it wasn’t a criticism Flano. It was more a comment on how useless the cash is for the fans.

kaka loves Milan

Ribery wants to play for the champions

try again - does dean sturridge & paul warhurst still play?

[quote=“north county corncrake”]kaka loves Milan

Ribery wants to play for the champions

try again - does dean sturridge & paul warhurst still play?[/quote]

Here 7.1. Fact

Kaka wouldnt go the blue side of Manchester cause they are shit. Kaka needs a move to a good team that has a chance of winning stuff.

Evra has stated that Ribery is interested in coming to play for United.

Yeah a question for the fans about where would Utd be left if Ronaldo left. With a pile of cash…

Paul Warhurst :smiley:

[quote=“Captainshan”]Here 7.1. Fact

Kaka wouldnt go the blue side of Manchester cause they are shit. Kaka needs a move to a good team that has a chance of winning stuff.

Evra has stated that Ribery is interested in coming to play for United.[/QUOTE]

Milan tend to win the champions league more than the lancashire red

[quote=“Captainshan”]Here 7.1. Fact

Evra has stated that Ribery is interested in coming to play for United.[/QUOTE]

Of course the problem with that is it’s not true is it. Evra’s quotes were that he told Ribery to join United. He didn’t even hint that Ribery might be interested.

Celtic getting rid of Strachan might mean Ribery is going nowhere.

Ronaldo is far and away their main man all right. They had a good defence but it’s been shaky since Vidic went to shit in March. I wonder where Ferguson sees Rooney’s long term future - I think he’d make a solid right back.

wing back is his best position according to whiskey nose
when ronalso makes the step up then thats it for that club

Referring to why he refused City.

25m or whatever was an awful lot of money to spend for someone who’s main strength is helping his full back and doubling up on the opposition’s winger.

The same man who buried your precious Celtic. A shame Celtic probbably wont even get to the group stages. Save you a few bob Bandage. :thumbsup:

Left back I presume you mean?

Kudos anyway.

Yeah - he would be nothing special. Just a good honest worker.