Question for the Rastoolers

There was a great yarn about this photo

One mans meat etc etc etc

Horrible horrible pair.

Met one of them in Belfast kinda standoffish, do can’t comment one way or another, long time ago

I found this among my old stuff last week, special anniversary edition of the maze escape. I bought it in barrowlands back in the day.

2 Likes

I’m basing it on the quite staggering book say nothing.
They, according to that, shot Jean mcconville in the back of the head as she trembled praying in a muddy field.

A fantastic book. Gives a bird’s-eye view of some of the darker and less publicised logistical support work of the volunteers.

1 Like

She’s hit the big time now

Great PR stuff

Yes that’s a fact, I’d have had no problem with that if she was touting , none at all( different times/ different mindset)
I don’t honestly know if she was / wasn’t ,
Franco Hegarty from Creggan was another blown away to protect another tout, knew his daughter Lisa( years after her da got it) she’s still traumatized, war is shit, for all concerned

My late friends dad, was one of Tom Barry’s executioner’s for the waterfall/Ballincollig/etc etc area, all he plugged ( informers) were told say your prayers before they got it-
his boast-" they never finished blessing themselves"

That post might actually make some sense now

1 Like
1 Like

After watching the movie I can tell you that’s not even a kalashnikov.

Weapons decommissioning officer @Corksfinedtboy will be on later with the final adjudication.

As Frank o Connor( not his real name) said when pressured into joining a hunger strike in Cork gaol
“I’d rather live for Ireland”

What movie

It was MF by all accounts IRIS mag

Striking image but she hasn’t that gun pulled in tight enough to her shoulder and her head is too high over the stock. She’ll hit fuck all the way she’s going on.

Kalashnikov.

1 Like