Question

A single bird who is on the pill.

Utter slapper taking cock from every angle or normal, wholesome, responsible individual?

Discuss.

[quote=“Bandage”]A single bird who is on the pill.

Utter slapper taking cock from every angle or normal, wholesome, responsible individual?

Discuss.[/quote]

Think they take the pill for things other than avoiding pregnancy.

That’s only what they tell their mothers

For the same reasons Farmer takes Berocca?

Are we looking for serious answers here or are we just taking the piss out of slappers? I’m up for a bit of both this afternoon.

Would she be employing condoms also?

If not she is wide open for chlamydia,galloping fanny rot,etc.

She’s a whore.

[quote=“Bandage”]A single bird who is on the pill.

Discuss.[/quote]

Is your sister on the pill Bandage?

She fuckin’ better be.

I have a serious answer, but I don’t know if there’s any point in saying it.

Probably

We’ll wait til it gets to page 5 and then lob them out there.

Who is this single bird anyway or is it just a general observation?

Was with a bird once who made it clear that she was only up for a bit of riding.

Grand says I but I mention that I need to get some 'doms.

Don’t worry she says. I am sorted.

Initially I thought she was on the pill but turns out she had a stack of 'doms in her handbag.

Classy ladies only for Farmer!

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Was with a bird once who made it clear that she was only up for a bit of riding.

Initially I thought she was on the pill but turns out she had a stack of 'doms in her handbag.

Classy ladies only for Farmer![/quote]

I’d say thats a responsible lady right there, shes dead right.

[quote=“manusboyle”]Would she be employing condoms also?

If not she is wide open for chlamydia,galloping fanny rot,etc.

She’s a whore.[/quote]

:rolleyes:

Surely you’d always chance the “i’ve no condoms” line first in the hope that she’ll say “it’s ok I’m on the pill”

If she says “If it’s not on, it’s not on” then you can miraculously find 5 of them in back of your wallet.

Surely you’d always chance the “i’ve no condoms” line first in the hope that she’ll say “it’s ok I’m on the pill”

If she says “If it’s not on, it’s not on” then you can miraculously find 5 of them in back of your wallet.[/quote]

5 extra large trojans to boot, :smiley:

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Was with a bird once who made it clear that she was only up for a bit of riding.

Classy ladies only for Farmer![/quote]

Girls have an equal responsibility to have condoms with them, in my opinion.

Somewhat similarly, I never go anywhere without a good supply of vagi-clean in my arse pocket.

No.

She was a slapper.

If she says “If it’s not on, it’s not on” then you can miraculously find 5 of them in back of your wallet.[/quote]

Aye,emergency noddy bags are a must as a drippy bellend and pissing razor blades is most unpleasant.

Or so i’ve heard.:smiley:

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]No.

She was a slapper.[/quote]

A slapper who didnt want to get knocked up or catch the clap. Sounds alright to me?

Taking the pill keeps there menstral cycle regular and often has nothing to do with sex… their I said it close thread.