Quit Smoking

So I quit smoking a week ago, just wondering has anyone any tips on how to stay off the cigarettes?

Haven’t been finding it too bad yet but I’m expecting to have a few tough days at some stage.

You should contact that one Sue that used be on the Nicotine patch ads a few years ago. If I remember rightly, she was in no way annoying.

Don’t buy or ask anyone for cigarettes usually works

Quitter.

Thief.

Stay off the hootch for a couple of weeks till it’s out of your system. That’s a big help

Don’t have 2 sets of twins

Give up drink as well and take up a new hobby.

Holy Jaysus - the poor lad will be crawling up the walls.

Good advice from Kevin. It doesn’t necessarily have to be a hobby in the usual sense of a sport or something. I find immersing myself in voluntary work and undertaking lots of charitable deeds leaves me with no time for cigarettes.

Next thing the boys will be advocating he give up masturbating, fucking hell, he’s an unemployed man with 2 sets of twins, give him summat!

I don’t think smoking and wanking are that related, so don’t see why anyone would be asking him to give that up.

Drinking and smoking are linked though.

He has little enough to help him pass his day.

I’m having my last cigarette until next weekend right now. I had none for a week and then about 40 since yesterday afternoon. I’m a binger.

NO NEVER

3 days & counting.

Dunno wtf will happen after a few pints. Tbh if I could manage a few while intoxicated alone I’d be happy enough.

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1138216, member: 1517”]3 days & counting.

Dunno wtf will happen after a few pints. Tbh if I could manage a few while intoxicated alone I’d be happy enough.[/QUOTE]

Tobacco or all smoke?

Tobacco

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1138216, member: 1517”]3 days & counting.

Dunno wtf will happen after a few pints. Tbh if I could manage a few while intoxicated alone I’d be happy enough.[/QUOTE]

You won’t be able to do it.
You’ll be back on them worse than ever before the week is out

So you’re still smoking other stuff? You haven’t a hope of keeping it going.