Racism Continued

No all that’s happened here is that he shrieks about standing over racist comments made online,but refuses to do so himself. As he holds the politically correct opinions he’s protected (I wonder how that’s worked out in the past) so he doesn’t have to answer for his hypocrisy. A few desperate cap doffers like yourself think refusing to answer for hypocrisy is beating up a stick though. Nothing I can do about that level of comprehension.

I agree @glasagusban meant scummers in general when using the term knackers.But again as an aside anyone defending travellers needs a fucking reality check here.

You might remember all the way back to last week, where I asked Glas more than once to produce outright racist comments made by Labane — I’ve been equally as demanding/fair here on both sides.

Nobody on here has minimized racism. It is quite possible to oppose racism, and also oppose the BLM organization, based on opposition to their stated objectives and methods. There is a sizable minority of black people in the US who oppose BLM (the organization), are they racists as well?

It is not socially acceptable to label someone a racist because they disagree with you. It’s a sad day when TFK has become boards lite and only the views on the moderators are tolerated.

Labane produces more than enough racist comments all by his own self pal.

you hate hypocrisy?

You’ve had a few choice comments about Asians yourself mate

You haven’t made any demand on me to prove anything, just equated refusing to answer a question with ‘bating up a stick’

I don’t think there was anything to the knackers statement, the blacks one was a bit different but then it was a few years back. But it’s all or nothing,jokes and edgy are allowed or aren’t, not by one side

But they are tolerated. You don’t get banned. Some people think what you say is racist. You don’t. Who gives a fuck

I’m not too bothered really as I is black.

2 Likes

I actually agree with this, he should be given a pass as clearly his intent was not to be racist. He did use a racist term though that rightly isn’t acceptable, outside of inner city Limerick. Where the hypocrisy comes in is he excoriated a 16 year old for using a racist slur, while demanding he himself should be excused. It was pathetic really.

The first comment is that Asians stop on the street. They are known for it. Show me how me pointing that out is racist?

The second one is a travel advisory, would you be happy ending up with a tranny? You would?

The third one isn’t in any way racist, again you are struggling badly here. But knowing how slowly your mind works I’m delighted to have occupied an hour of your day

Fair enough. What do you think of the video of the the Irish George Floyd above?

Fire up one of them there and we can debate it.

You claimed yesterday it was racist to condemn the murder of an 8 year old child. Is that the standard you are setting?

the first two are racist

1. Because you’ve pointed out a racial stereotype
  2. Because you swipe left on Asians because you’re afraid they’re trannies. (that’s extremely racist)

The third point, I never said it was racist but it is horrifically homophobic

That I don’t want have sex with a transexual, and that Irish people are in the main gobshites? You’re trying really hard to join the discussion here but unfortunately every post has to be explained out multiple times so I’m giving you a short leash here

Do you think anything I have said is racist? Give me an example.

you think all Asians are trannies and it’s ok to horse an asian out of the way on a sidewalk so you won’t catch the gay?

That’s up there with as bad as TFK gets.

You have driven these lads pure ape ( no offense to Monkeys or Apes ) :popcorn:

Be a hard no on this request