Racism Continued

You realize you’ve just equated yourself with the boogy man there

The one you still support and did for years when he clearly was beyond help. You are complicit in that. I know there are factors at play…I’ll say no more.

Oh but if that were true

That’s a fair point. Lots of unacceptable stuff here about travellers. Some of the worst offenders then come onto this thread wringing their hands.

2 Likes

I don’t really care what anybody said about you or your Asian wife, no offence and nothing personal pal, but it was clearly a racist comment and I just can’t fucking tolerate the fucking whinging of these lads.

Glas thinks you’re a fucking racist. Fucking deal with it. You fucking whinge for fucking months on end (“Glas thinks I’m a racist!! Boo hoo hoo! What did I say!?”) and then @binkybarnes comes along and says “Actually, you were unbelievably racist to my wife.” The response to that is “But everyone here makes racist comments like that! Glas thinks I’m a racist! Boo hoo hoo!”

It is genuinely fucking pathetic.

Reading over today’s thread I think you’d have to say that TFK has been a failure. Like, what the actual fuck was @maroonandwhite trying to achieve today? Why would anyone conceivably care whether Glas thinks you’re a racist or not? Or at least, you can’t run a sports website in a country where sports are illegal.

I genuinely respect @glasagusban though. If I ever met him I’d buy him a pint. Just solely because he has destroyed lives. I can’t think of any poster who has destroyed more lives with fewer posts or less effort.

1 Like

The only people who deny being racist are racist people

What the fuck are you raving about

You aren’t right in one line of that. I knew from you’re endless and pointless essays you were a bit touched but you have literally no idea what you’re on about.

Are you a racist, @Tank?

8 Likes

:smile:

1 Like

Don’t answer it, @Tank. I have suspicions this may indeed be a trick question.

5 Likes

My god. He’s walked right in to that one

Exactly we’re all racist pal. Have you read white fragility yet?

My wife is from Mayo Tank. She gets plenty of slagging living in Marino but thankfully it hasn’t deteriorated into racism at any stage

1 Like

I really found this part informative

(unknown/deleted user) just liked your post.

Check mate

4 Likes

I’m aware of the idea, I can see it’s real, I wouldn’t waste my time reading any books on it because thank Christ I’m not American.

Christ mate.

I know that’s a south park reference at the end but fucking hell. That’s a stupid fucking move

1 Like

Perfectly normal stuff here.

Yikes for @Tank